Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daytona was worked on for a while. It wasn’t the same as the other albums. That run made Teyana Taylor quit music. That’s how fukked up Ye was during that.
I still fukk with that Teyana Taylor joint but Kanye did her dirty

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
There's a segment that ONLY want these people to work with Nas
alchemist-havoc-600x600.jpg

Which would be great but in reality Hitboy crafted 4 great albums and Nas sharp as every, got these haters in their feelings saying shyt like it's mid, 5/10, Nas not relevant...
which is translation for:
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

AggravatingUnlinedAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Artists need to challenge themselves, this is what Nas is currently doing. He chose Hit Boy to produce these albums and he’s hit it out the park with really good projects. At least he says he might get Preemo to make another album. That is something to look forward to.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Artists need to challenge themselves, this is what Nas is currently doing. He chose Hit Boy to produce these albums and he’s hit it out the park with really good projects. At least he says he might get Preemo to make another album. That is something to look forward to.
hitboy really motivated nas to pump out these albums bruh, we're really lucky hitboy out here doing the lords work fr.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
hitboy really motivated nas to pump out these albums bruh, we're really lucky hitboy out here doing the lords work fr.

I’m not mad at it at all. I loved the first two albums. This one might be the best yet. Part 2 was heavily played and I still go back to it along with the first one.

deeman

All Star
Daps
I know we talk about magic 2 or who we want him to work with next madlib premier or whoever.

Nas blessed us with so much in 2 years I’m fine with him taking some years off. He got so much shyt off with these projects it’s kinda like a what more can I say type of deal.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Add in Lost Tapes and Life Is Good.

Man look… I’ve always felt like Lost Tapes is more of a myriad of jawns as opposed to an album

But Im willing to concede on the Lost Tapes and LFIG love because so many people hold each project in high esteem…

Salute to Nas!

Last edited: