Nas - Life Is Good

DMZ

Pro
Daps
album couldve been trimmed down but its got great highlights. my favorites are No Introduction, Nasty, Daughters, Loco-Motive, and Cherry Wine

Summer on Smash is terrible though, what was Nas thinking adding that in

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
album couldve been trimmed down but its got great highlights. my favorites are No Introduction, Nasty, Daughters, Loco-Motive, and Cherry Wine

Summer on Smash is terrible though, what was Nas thinking adding that in

I was in class a few years and a dude had summer on smash as his ringtone. Not only was bro rocking a song as a ring tone :dwillhuh:

But it was "Summer on Smash" of all songs :russ:

Life is good is a really dope album though, "Where's the Love" is one of my favorite Nas songs.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I like "Summer on Smash." :mjgrin:

If I could make a top five......:jbhmm:

Loco-Motive
A Queens Story
Reach Out
You Wouldn't Understand
The Don

Honestly, the album was perfect until "Summer on Smash." They said they needed it because the album didn't have any party tracks, but they already had "The Don" and they could have just replaced it with "Nasty."

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
One of the best closing sequences to an album (Stay to Cherry Wine to Bye Baby)

I'm being nitpicky, but I always thought Cherry Wine and Bye Baby should have switched places cuz CW is like him putting his divorce behind him and contemplating what he thinks is the perfect woman is. Plus it's the song with Amy right after she died, so it just felt like a better closer.

I also think Trust should really be in Summer on Smash's place, lol. Other than that, it's real dope. Definitely one of his better produced late career albums.