Nas: “There Will Be A Lost Tapes 3 & 4” [Video]

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tone of the first Lost Tapes was consistently serious yet melancholy. The tone on the second one was not as consistent nor did the tone match the first one. However, the songs were great and it’s a great addition to his catalogue. It’s just not an undisputed classic like the first one.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we want a Lost Tapes 3 and 4 or do we want an album of fresh material? I mean I'll take both, obviously, but come on, it sounds like he's not really that into recording anymore by how much he brings up the Lost Tapes shyt.

I think the feedback from the "Nasir" joint maybe made him leery about dropping new shyt, even that sounded just thrown together real quick

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tone of the first Lost Tapes was consistently serious yet melancholy. The tone on the second one was not as consistent nor did the tone match the first one. However, the songs were great and it’s a great addition to his catalogue. It’s just not an undisputed classic like the first one.
That was my first thought listening to Lost Tapes 2 it didn't have the cohesiveness of Lost Tapes 1.
Lost Tapes 1 felt like a legit album.