NASA head: "Expect a major asteroid strike in your lifetime"

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
NASA has been saying this for years, I remember being a kid and seeing news reports like this scared as hell...

Guess it’s time for the new batch of kids to be scared :comeon:
I specifically remember being told in the 90s that there was a 90%+ chance that a major asteroid was gonna hit the earth by 2012

They even released Armageddon/Deep Impact to further keep people scared

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Although the moon landing in the 60s were staged ,We actually have been to the moon many times before and after it. They built space ships with the same Alien technology that the Kemites used to build the Pyramids in Ancient Egypt.

We actually still have the ships along with all the Ancient Alien tech in Area 50 in Lincoln , New Mexico not to be confused with Area 51 in Roswell, New Mexico where we store our Modern Alien Technology.

A guy made a 10 minute YouTube video on the topic so I know its Big Facts.
Yall are way too sassy to actually be adult males

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
all these satellites out there and they can't see this shyt coming someone needs to be fired or they're just preparing to blame something crazy on a asteroid

10142013215574.jpg

They'd better see this shyt coming light years away with all this bullshyt floating around
nikka... How many of those satellites are pointing towards outer space? :skip:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Although the moon landing in the 60s were staged ,We actually have been to the moon many times before and after it. They built space ships with the same Alien technology that the Kemites used to build the Pyramids in Ancient Egypt.

We actually still have the ships along with all the Ancient Alien tech in Area 50 in Lincoln , New Mexico not to be confused with Area 51 in Roswell, New Mexico where we store our Modern Alien Technology.

A guy made a 10 minute YouTube video on the topic so I know its Big Facts.

But the technology they DON'T tell you about is on the "tails" side of the Earth (we are on the "heads" side)