NASA starts work on real life Warp drive

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:salute: Captain Kirk for giving no fukks about fukking Green bytches!

sunday_funny+(12).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Just get me a replicator. 1 neo-geo please with King of Fighters 98 cart.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
hyperdrive per se is not so important for space travel. what is important for spacetravel is finding 'worm holes' which are shortcuts in space-time that allow one to travel vasts distances over a short period of time. :rudy:

Wormhole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they wouldn't be using a hyperdrive it would be bending space and using space as a sling shot.

bending the rules of the universe to our wims. :noah:

Magnus Warhol

Black + White = Love
Daps
Reppin
93 Million Miles from the Sun
All this talk about Star Trek. I worked on an art project of how Jennifer Aniston was kicked out of a Star Wars Forum because she confessed her love for hardcore anal action. I would like to show this art piece here but am not sure if I will get in trouble. Can I show it here?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
It'd be cool as fukk to see this come to life in our life time, and exploring space would be cool, but I'd love for it to be applied to our own planet. Our planet is massive and there is so so so so much of it none of us will ever see because of the time it takes to travel to these places, and the cost. Imagine being able to just warp from Florida all the way to Japan in mere seconds. Imagine being able to live where ever you want but be able to work where ever you want. could be a good or bad thing. It would eliminate the freight transportation industry and thousands of truckers and ship captains would be out of work

That shyt would be a damn dream!! I'm just hoping that they don't jack the prices up so high some of us will be stuck flying those ancient slow jet liners in the future..

:salute: