Nashville prison loses heat; no timeline for fixing problem...

shakobe

All Star
Daps
My brother just got out from doing time at the West Tennessee prison I remember him also mentioning they had no heat

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are awful conditions people have died and will continue to die if we don't get rid of these prisons.

I’m just curious, what do you mean by that? Do you mean that we should completely abandon the prison system? What would be the replacement

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slaves were imposed by courts?

Do people buy or purchase prisoners?

Can I purchase a prisoner?

Keep it up and you will end up on the ignore list.

I'm not here to argue your pro slavery points.

I'm arguing that slavery is intrinsic with existence. Your belief that is has/will be abolished is short sighted. And if you do some in depth research on the topic, you would find that the answer to your questions were all yes . And according to the 13 amendment prisoners in this country are slaves. So you either don't want prisoners working or you don't want prisoners at all.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I'm arguing that slavery is intrinsic with existence. Your belief that is has/will be abolished is short sighted. And if you do some in depth research on the topic, you would find that the answer to your questions were all yes . And according to the 13 amendment prisoners in this country are slaves. So you either don't want prisoners working or you don't want prisoners at all.

All that bullshyt to defend slavery. I have done my studying on the topic, when slavery "ended" (it never did) we were told we were criminals and then renslaved. fukk outta here with saying this is something we just have to put up with. I don't want slavery period. Welcome to the ignore list go put in a application for corecivic.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I’m just curious, what do you mean by that? Do you mean that we should completely abandon the prison system? What would be the replacement

Amerikkka does not think black people should be treated humanly. The prisons reflect that. There are plenty of examples at punishing people humanly. There is this fukked up attitude here where people go along with these crimes against humanity like it's nothing.

FSP

Banned
Daps
They kept it a nice (read: miserable) 65 when I was in jail and I thought I was going to commit that a few times. I can't even imagine. 5 degree weather a few people might die before they get the message.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
So can you tell us how u think we should punish rapists and pedaphiles? :sas2:
Can u tell us how we should punish the neighborhood weed man for getting caught up for the same shyt white bytches are using in yoga now ? :sas2:

Cus that’s who are majority sitting in jail as of now

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And then you wonder how people become savage smh. This can really fukk up someone's mental.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can u tell us how we should punish the neighborhood weed man for getting caught up for the same shyt white bytches are using in yoga now ? :sas2:

Why not advocate for the decriminalization of marijuana? Oh you want to let the murderers, rapists, pedaphiles and purse snatchers back into their communities huh? What about crack and smack dealers, they should be allowed to run their businesses like a cvs and Walgreens Ceo right? How about someone who runs up in ya crib and steals your tv laptop etc or someone who decides they want to carjack ya grandmother? They should not be imprisoned as well. Y'all are too short sighted. If anything I would say people need to be knowledgeable of the law before they decide to break it and complain about the system. That includes weed smokers/sellers too.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i'm sure the inmates found sources of heat to keep warm...

full

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps

Quit lyin breh, i hate when people say this shyt. Majority of people in prison arent there because of weed and this was a maximum security prisin so they definitely killed or raped to get in there.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Quit lyin breh, i hate when people say this shyt. Majority of people in prison arent there because of weed and this was a maximum security prisin so they definitely killed or raped to get in there.

Just killed or raped huh? You have stats on that. People dont deserve heat? They deserve to be enslaved?