Natasha Romanoff & Clint Barton continuously winning fights against powerful aliens unappreciation

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:laugh: :snoop: @ this thread.

Nat is enhanced in the comics, why wouldn't she be in the movies? They haven't explicitly showed what all went down in the red room, they will in the solo movie though and she was married to the Russian version of Captain America whos' going to be played by Hopper from Stranger Things in the new movie. No way in hell did the Russians have access to a super soldier serum by then and not give it to their top assets.

She can bang with just about anybody Cap can bang with at a base level. Nobody blinked at him trying to shoot the 5 with Thanos, nobody would blink at him going at Glaive either but here we are.

As for Clint the strongest person I've seen him in close quarter combat with was Vision, he usually does his thing on the periphery for the most part but if you want to nitpick him go head, but select scenes with Black Widow were shot to show you that she's not regular degular (like that one) not plot holes.

It's actually gonna be pretty important if you can see where they're taking it, it's not just a prequel, it's going to feature set up for shyt like the formation of a Dark Avengers.

I wasn't hyped about hearing shes was getting a movie this late in the game til I got the general outline of what was happening beyond "Black Widow Prequel", it's way more going on than just a flashback flick.
Yea I think nikkas want to be spoonfed

You never not ONE TIME, have seen the origin stories (movie wise) of Hawk or Widow.. And yet, y'all really think they have NO super powers that are gonna be fleshed out? Especially with Widow getting her own movie? All they need is ONE flashback and all that shyt y'all talking is retconned. Which I'm sure it's about to be in this next phase... For sure

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You already know Clint & Natasha going to double up on Batman like

DSamMWo.gif

:OhDamn2:

giphy.gif