Nate "Boone" Craft dropping GEMS about Famous Detroit Gang,Bestfriends

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:ohhh:Always thought Big "Ed" Hanserd had Maserati Rick killed.

Didn't know the Brown brothers did it,his own nikkas took him out:damn:

Part 1:

Part 2:

:mjcry: Damn Rick

Yeah. Them Brown Bros were straight assassins bro. They killed a bunch of nikkas affiliated with Rick and my fam back in the 80's. I have a lot of first hand info on them boys

Daps
Yeah. Them Brown Bros were straight assassins bro. They killed a bunch of nikkas affiliated with Rick and my fam back in the 80's. I have a lot of first hand info on them boys

Yea,I remember you telling me you and yo people's was close to Rick, but bruh I always thought it was Big Ed and Lodrick Parker who hit Rick,not the Brown brothers. That shyt surprised me

Daps
A certified snake.
He ain't have Maserati's back

fukk him! :pacspit:

What your saying is true.

But he's not related to any of those guys nor was friends with them, it was strictly business with those guys from day one,whoever was willing to pay him more,got his services, really can't blame em

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
What your saying is true.

But he's not related to any of those guys nor was friends with them, it was strictly business with those guys from day one,whoever was willing to pay him more,got his services, really can't blame em
Yeah but it was just how he did it tho that don't set horses with me too tough. It was all good to cross everybody while his little brother was alive. The only reason why he was spilling all the beans is because the same nikkas he was running with got his family caught up

Daps
Yeah but it was just how he did it tho that don't set horses with me too tough. It was all good to cross everybody while his little brother was alive. The only reason why he was spilling all the beans is because the same nikkas he was running with got his family caught up

Yup they murked his brother as well,that's what pushed him over the edge