Nate Robinson KNOCKED OUT!!!! vs Jake Paul.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This is why y’all sound so retarded thinking Floyd Mayweather would get beat up by a swole average Joe :mjlol: Floyd would Kill any untrained nikka running up on him,hope tonight opened y’all eyes

Even Eric Bledsoe?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Jake fought some YouTube cat and Nate called Jake out talkin bout he ain’t fight nobody real yet and he making a mockery of boxing or some shyt. So Jake accepted the challenge. Nate put himself in this position. Best thing he can do is go back and retrain. Get his defense and footwork together and ask for a rematch. In a rematch setting I think Nate can take the W.
Jake Paul has been training for years breh and takes boxing very serious. Nate won't catch up to him with 3 months of training.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even Eric Bledsoe?

Hell naw Bled knocking shyt out
eric_bledsoe3_original.jpg

:wow: Too swole

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I respect Nate for stepping in ring but he deserves the jokes because he clearly didn't take his opponent OR the art of boxing seriously enough to learn the fundamentals

folks are really using Black talk/pro-Black references for jokes about a "boxer" losing? that's more corny than the Nate challenge

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I respect Nate for stepping in ring but he deserves the jokes because he clearly didn't take his opponent OR the art of boxing seriously enough to learn the fundamentals

folks are really using Black talk/pro-Black references for jokes about a "boxer" losing? that's more corny than the Nate challenge

Thats why I dislike talking about sports on here..too many times people want to mix in race and sports. Sometimes its valid but if you disagree with someone then you aren't "Black enough" or you aren't black at all.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Thats why I dislike talking about sports on here..too many times people want to mix in race and sports. Sometimes its valid but if you disagree with someone then you aren't "Black enough" or you aren't black at all.
That's where I'm at with it also. Too many try-hards and disingenuous hypocrites cherry picking their activism
For me, now entertainment/sports is in one lane and being woke is in another, no reason to merge the two unless it directly overlaps