Albums NAV - Good Intentions (Discussion Thread)

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
my first time listening to a project by him. i certainly get the appeal. good production. dope features and his content is nothing too heavy. i enjoyed the majority of tracks here. id even say its better than that future album. i think the majority of dudes cant get past his image if theyd be honest.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
This dudes music has no replay value to me. Crazy since i used to be a fan 3yrs ago

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
He took Speaker Knockerz flow and added Drake’s fame paranoia and simp tricking content mixed with street ducktales with designer clothing and drug bars and gets good beats from Metro and London and ‘em and features from Uzi, Gunna, Thug, Travis, Migos, Future, Lil Durk on every project.

He’s on the Weeknd label, he produces (made Back to Back), a lot of artists fukk with him on a personal level.

Basically he’s a social climber/networker and he has a formula that sells. He’s polarizing people hate him or rock with him and his music is easily digestible. His ethnicity makes him stand out and he reaches more demos because of it.
Repped:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
my first time listening to a project by him. i certainly get the appeal. good production. dope features and his content is nothing too heavy. i enjoyed the majority of tracks here. id even say its better than that future album. i think the majority of dudes cant get past his image if theyd be honest.

:usure:

Future had the best verse on this album

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
just finished delux..

nav has grown as an artist.. and it seems like hes getting top flight production? why isnt his push bigger?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
honestly, he has a sound and can't curate with guests, haven't listened all the way but heard the shyt with the features and it's hot