Naya Rivera recovered on Lake Piru, RIP

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly. The bytch was suicidal and crazy. Thank good she didn’t kill her child.

big Sean dodged a bullet here. I knew a cast member on glee and they claimed she was a horrible person
she's actually bi-polar. not sucidal and crazy. just bi-polar. and that doesn't mean she deserved to die or the other judgemental hateful shyt in here. :francis:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I used to smoke in the bath tub.
One time i was watching some Tom Cruise stunts shyt on youtube and flooded the bathroom.
:francis:

I was really into that video.
But hes noooooo Jackie Chan!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Did ya'll actually read and see what drugs were inside her?
Of course not... Same pieces of shyt who said she jumped in and tried to kill herself... same pieces of shyt saying she was suicidal.... same pieces of shyt who said she got drunk and high....... DID NOT READ shyt

The Rx she was taking was for anxiety and fukking sinus infection... And her BAC was .016

Pieces of shyt being pieces of shyt

Officials also noted in the investigative report that while Rivera was in good health, she had a history of vertigo "that would get worse when she was in the water."

"The decedent would have vertigo to the point of vomiting, but she learned to control the symptoms with antihistamines," the report states.

Rivera had been treated at Cedars Sinai hospital for vertigo prior to her death.

The investigative report also reveals that Rivera had been prescribed adderall for anxiety and was recently taking medication for a sinus infection. Additionally, Rivera "used a marijuana vape pen and she would smoke about a pack of cigarettes per week," the report states.

According to her autopsy report, Rivera had "no known history of suicidal ideation or attempt."

The actress was also "considered to be a good swimmer," the autopsy report states. Her cause of death remains a drowning and the manner of death was ruled as an accident.

The Ventura County Medical Examiner also released Rivera's toxicology report, which reveals the actress had low-level amounts of amphetamine (Adderall, Dexedrine), diazepam, ethanol and phentermine (an appetite suppressant) in her system, as well as caffeine, at the time of her death. According to the toxicology report, her blood alcohol concentration was 0.016.

"[Naya's] cell phone, syringes with a pink fluid substance, identification, and a filled prescription slip for amphetamine was found in [her] purse. Three 12 ounce White Claw alcohol cans were located near [her] purse. One of the cans was empty, one was open and was about 3⁄4 full, and one was unopened. There was a bag with food items on a bench seat near the front of the boat," the investigative report states.