NBA 2K19 Official Thread 8/27 New 4K Xbox One X Gameplay Videos

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
2k18 on PC with mods i`m not saying will be better than 2k19 (i'm playing 2k19 regardless), but there's a huge chance it will be at first. It depends on how much gameplay changes (it won't:stopitslime:), and if the developers changed the files so the game can't be modded. In that case, the modders usually take a few months to start modding because they have to crack it i guess. The mod community pays attention to even the smallest details, and i love that. Courts, and dornas with copyrighted material (Knicks court has the "Madison Square Garden" ,"DraftKings" logo, and Optimum on the jumbotron above etc). Player accessories, different scoreboards (ESPN,NBC,MSG etc) (Not that generic ass scoreboard that comes with the game).

Also, i see people on other sites hyped over some sweat. PC had that shyt for the longest. They been had more muscle definition/more accurate body types to. Honestly, consoles is WAY better online, PC is WAY better in everything else.

I don't know what else they can really do gameplay wise to improve (fix missing easy layups i guess), but imo presentation needs a complete overhaul. 2k17, and 2k18 was the same menus and shyt, just a different color. They didn't even bother to change the scoreboard (it looks like it's the same scoreboard again this year:mjlol:). The atmosphere in playoff games, and regular season games could be better. I feel like the crowd is in it, but even on a game winning shot, they not on ten. It's like they cheer for 4 seconds, then die down. They should be going apeshyt.

I want Barkley on the halftime show, and i want an after game show. If NFL 2k5 could immerse me into thinking i was really watching a football game on ESPN. Back on the OG Xbox. Then there is NO excuse why NBA 2k19 couldn't two generations later.

Some coach models look :hhh: and fake as fukk. How they have the refs, and cheerleaders looking more realistic than the coaches?

Bring spike lee back for the story mode, with multiple choices, outcomes, and endings.

Bring back custom soundtracks. I forgot which year it was, but i use to be able to import music into the game. It would be played during timeouts and other game breaks. It even automatically added reverb to the songs. To make it sound like it was actually being played from speakers on the court. I want NEW songs that's hot 8 months after the game releases to be in the game. That's how it is IRL. I bet In My Feelings by Drake is being played in the summer league games.

I'm sure i can think of plenty more things. It's not my job to though :yeshrug:

2k has gotten so comfortable, and know people will buy their game regardless. The sheep gone sheep. Doesn't take away from the fact that 2k needs to stop adding,removing, then adding features back again like it's new. They need to stop taking half baby steps every year. They need to stop focusing too much on MyPark/neighborhood, fukking the customer, and being anti-consumer.

Last edited: