NBA 2K20 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch/iOS/Andriod | Out Now

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Candace Parker looks:shaq: in this game

Wack azz suit:stopitslime: can't wear the one I got drafted in cac bytch gon tell to get a better one loan me 10k vc to get a better one:stopitslime:

What's wit the kids dancin:childplease:

If I wanna get colored hair:mjpls: I gotta play in park:snoop:

I can be my actual height and have a good build:wow:

What's wit the kids dancin:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
What difficulty do yal use when playing the cpu... I play myleague but my custom settings are starting to get pretty easy for me... Need a challenge now but aint trying to be shooting 25% and getting blown out by 30. :sadcam:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What difficulty do yal use when playing the cpu... I play myleague but my custom settings are starting to get pretty easy for me... Need a challenge now but aint trying to be shooting 25% and getting blown out by 30. :sadcam:

I set mine to all star and mess with the sliders from there..I forgot the exact numbers for everything, but I have CPU offense abilities set between 54-57, and all of mine are at 50. I have their defense stuff at 55 and mine are at 48.

Im 54-4 in my franchise. Some games I blow out the CPU, some games I struggle unless I give my starters a short rest in the 4th. My last two games I lost to Dallas 113-114. KP went the fukk off and I couldnt stop him. Game after that I played the 76ers, and I was down by 21 at the half. Ben Simmons was bossing Trae Young around and Embiid was eating on the inside, so I slowly fought back by letting my starters stay in longer so I can get some cheap shyt against their 2nd unit. I ended up winning by like 6.

First game I lost was against the Nets. I was pissed off cause I started like 23-0 and they shut my shyt down. In the middle of the season, Trae Young got injured and had to sit out a few games. One of the games was against the Nets, and I beat them. The next game was against the Suns, and somehow they beat me even though they have the 2nd worst record in the league. Still dont know how that happened, but I like the randomness of it.

The only slider I put in my favor was stamina and fatigue rate cause CPU never subbed or called time outs, so I had to change that.

DeeJay

Pro
Daps
2K21 needs a bubble mode

UuJJY6Zh.png

2xIjoW5h.png

2wjnM3fh.jpg

I2WUcYmh.png

TSXpdjOh.png

bXDbm87h.png

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
The marketing for current gen for this game has been ass :mjlol:

I know they’re probably putting all their energy into next gen but damn

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think i've seen the super team of all super teams on 2k20 in my league
i play with cap off, the rockets stacked the deck

they got
D.booker
mike conley-91 rating
Anthony davis
giannis
andrew wiggins
andre drummond
joe harris-80
thad young-80
ricky rubio-81
lonnie walker-79
eric paschall-76

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Fun game. My favorite 2K. They did something to the difficulty. I won 3 games on hall of fame difficulty. I was barely winning on pro in the other versions. Only team i lost to was the Bucks. Lebron and Giannis are beasts.