NBA 2K20s highest rated players

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: Nah fam I’m good up here,y’all keep hating on Bron for no reason
I dont hate Lebron. I just dont feel the need to like him. Im indifferent and that allows me to see things from both sides and know bullshyt both for and against him. He aint win my team any championships and I aint from Cleveland so theres no reason for me to like him.:yeshrug:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I dont hate Lebron. I just dont feel the need to like him. Im indifferent and that allows me to see things from both sides and know bullshyt both for and against him. He aint win my team any championships and I aint from Cleveland so theres no reason for me to like him.:yeshrug:
If you know and appreciate basketball you cant hate Lebron. You're juelzing like a fox news troll right now.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

So where Lebron rank in the league to you? :jbhmm:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Back in the day, the Sun-Times didn't even seed the standings until like March:russ:

He went to 8 straight finals but lost 5, 3 of them in :picard:fashion.
Even mentioning how many times you went to the finals instead of how many times you won is part of the reason people see shyt for what it is.The East was weak but is stronger now then it ever was and Kawhi came through on rental and ran through the best teams with multiple allstars on them, won a ring and casually bounced. Going to the finals in the east aint shyt to be lording over others. Especially in past years cause there were no other championship quality teams out there or when you cant make the playoffs in the west taking/missing 10 or 20 games because there are several championship quality teams seeded all through the bracket.
:yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you know and appreciate basketball you cant hate Lebron. You're juelzing like a fox news troll right now.
Be illiterate brehs.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
KD done so it don’t even matter how you got him over Lebron

But how is Kawhi better than Lebron?
Im ranking them both at their levels before his groin and KDs achilles. Thats how. If we are just talking about this coming season then clearly a man who isnt going to play isnt better than someone who is. Why even ask the question if thats the case? :gucci:
Kawhi is a better defender and just as good of a shooter with a more effective range with a playing style that allows other players to stay in rhythm as of last season. I expect Kawhi to be who we last saw him as during Toronto's championship run and Lebron to be who we last saw before the groin injury. Playoff Kawhi>>>Laker Bron. If Lebron is better than what he was last year, then he might be better than Kawhi. I dont expect him to be so I dont have him ahead of Kawhi.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im ranking them both at their levels before his groin and KDs achilles. Thats how. If we are just talking about this coming season then clearly a man who isnt going to play isnt better than someone who is. Why even ask the question if thats the case? :gucci:
Kawhi is a better defender and just as good of a shooter with a more effective range with a playing style that allows other players to stay in rhythm as of last season. I expect Kawhi to be who we last saw him as during Toronto's championship run and Lebron to be who we last saw before the groin injury. Playoff Kawhi>>>Laker Bron. If Lebron is better than what he was last year, then he might be better than Kawhi. I dont expect him to be so I dont have him ahead of Kawhi.

Then why even rank a dude who future is for sure uncertain? Just a way to knock Lebron down as usual. KD shouldn’t even be mentioned this year.

Kawhi is definitely the better defender by a mile,but other than that he does nothing else better than Lebron.

We will see what the season brings,I have no problem saying Lebron isn’t the best,but this season will tell it all.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Then why even rank a dude who future is for sure uncertain? Just a way to knock Lebron down as usual. KD shouldn’t even be mentioned this year.

Kawhi is definitely the better defender by a mile,but other than that he does nothing else better than Lebron.

We will see what the season brings,I have no problem saying Lebron isn’t the best,but this season will tell it all.
Because you didnt say project rank for this upcoming season. Nor did you say only rank this past season for who can play next season. You said rank where Lebron is. So I ranked him and his contemporaries according to the most recently completed season like any sane person would.

giphy.gif

I agree, this season will shake everything out.