NBA 2K21[09/04]: Gameplay Trailer Reveal

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
So i finally decided to play online now and god damn does it. Everyone just spams a Giannis, Lebron or Simmons dunk :francis:

Literally no ball movement just turbos

:mjlol: Update just sonned the shyt out of a Philly Simmons spammer

I Ended the game with three back to back dagger threes :mjlol:

his Simmons had 20 dunks and still lost:mjlol:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
brehs wtf is up with the shooting on this?

i can’t hit shyt. and dont come at me with the badges shyt cus i dont do that my player shyt. im playing play now with my bros and was using my 04 pistons and billups went 3/23 and the shot feed back says he’s wide open. its like every shot is late or too early no matter what i do. rip was 7/25 missing everything from his hot zones feedback says he’s ride open.

wtf did they do to this game?

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
They gotta fix the online head to head setup. Say you wanna play a game against a friend online, it can be done but incredibly difficult and knowing 2K, they probably won't fix that :francis:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs wtf is up with the shooting on this?

i can’t hit shyt. and dont come at me with the badges shyt cus i dont do that my player shyt. im playing play now with my bros and was using my 04 pistons and billups went 3/23 and the shot feed back says he’s wide open. its like every shot is late or too early no matter what i do. rip was 7/25 missing everything from his hot zones feedback says he’s ride open.

wtf did they do to this game?

Same.. If I put it on rpokie will it make the shooting thing slower? Impossible to hit it

Edit. Rookie does help and make the shot bar meter slower and actually hitable

Last edited:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Same.. If I put it on rpokie will it make the shooting thing slower? Impossible to hit it

Edit. Rookie does help and make the shot bar meter slower and actually hitable
dog its ridiculous i havent played since 2k18 this shot meter is disgusting. its impossible to hit unless the shooter has a specific badge im forgetting what it is but its retarded.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How do I get arm and leg sleeves for MyPlayer?

I went to the NBA store to get some on court accessories but everything was locked and said that stuff isn’t available

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo this fukking face scan shyt is trash this year…normally it’s 1-2 takes…been messing with this fukking shyt for an hour tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
said fukk it and created a generic character…tried to make it look like me but it looks like NLE choppa instead :mjlol: story seems interesting so far :ehh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does Tobias Harris play like prime Jordan against anyone else or it just my system?

I won 74 games in the regular season with my Hawks and swept Orlando & Boston the first two rounds of the playoffs.

I’m down 2 games to 0 in the eastern conference finals because Tobias Harris is a demigod :hhh:

Philly was the only team to beat me multiple times in the regular season. I was hoping Brooklyn or Milwaukee would have knocked them out in the playoffs but nope :mjcry:

Some other weird shyt is Brooklyn didn’t even make it out the first round with KD, Harden and Kyrie all healthy.

The western conference finals is Golden State vs New Orleans. Idk how but New Orleans eliminated the Lakers and Jazz I think :russ:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Does Tobias Harris play like prime Jordan against anyone else or it just my system?

I won 74 games in the regular season with my Hawks and swept Orlando & Boston the first two rounds of the playoffs.

I’m down 2 games to 0 in the eastern conference finals because Tobias Harris is a demigod :hhh:

Philly was the only team to beat me multiple times in the regular season. I was hoping Brooklyn or Milwaukee would have knocked them out in the playoffs but nope :mjcry:

Some other weird shyt is Brooklyn didn’t even make it out the first round with KD, Harden and Kyrie all healthy.

The western conference finals is Golden State vs New Orleans. Idk how but New Orleans eliminated the Lakers and Jazz I think :russ:

No wonder the kids in your class are dumb as rocks their teacher is playing hours of video games everyday.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No wonder the kids in your class are dumb as rocks their teacher is playing hours of video games everyday.

:skip:

i started this season in April & I’m just now getting to the playoffs. Your math isn’t adding up dumb ass. No wonder why you can’t find a job. I pray you’re forever jobless fukk boy