NBA All NBA teams announced

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh, not a SINGLE voter put AD above LeBron in the MVP vote. If they were both listed as forwards then Bron would have beat AD in a landslide.

Let me say that again. NOT. ONE. VOTER. PICKED. AD. OVER. BRON.

You've circled all the way back to the same shyt I said before - your entire argument is that Jokic should be on the 1st-team All-NBA and not AD. If AD and Bron are listed as forwards then AD isn't making it. Your claim that that would "look suspect" is stupid as fukk, only Bron haters on the Coli would argue that.
IT WOULD LOOK SUSPECT
SINCE AD LEAD THE LAKERS
IN SO MANY CATEGORIES.

BRON HAVING AD ON HIS TEAM
IS THE ONLY REASON
HE FINISHED 2ND IN MVP VOTING.

BOTH HAD TO MAKE 1ST TEAM
JUST TO MAKE SENSE OF THINGS.

:devil:
:evil:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
HARDEN HAD MORE MVP VOTES THAN LUKA...

CAN YOU READ?

KD & BRON HAD MORE MVP VOTES
THAN MELO & BLAKE.

ALL 6 TIMES SINCE MJS RETIREMENT.

ONCE AGAIN.

94 MVP WAS A CENTER
2ND PLACE WAS A CENTER

95 MVP WAS A CENTER
2ND PLACE WAS A CENTER

2000 MVP WAS A CENTER
3RD PLACE WAS A CENTER

2004 SHAQ & KOBE SPLIT MVP VOTES

2013/2014 KD & BRON HAD MORE MVP
VOTES THAN MELO & BLAKE
Why does it matter to you that Harden had somewhat more MVP votes than Luka? My argument wasn't that Luka would definitely finish ahead of Harden, my argument was that it was debatable, cause you claimed "it's not debatable".

Somewhere between 15 and 35 voters put Luka above Harden in the MVP vote. So LBJ and Luka getting picked ahead of Harden was definitely debatable, so debatable enough that 15-35 voters were willing to do it.

Like I said before, I'm not even sure you know what we are arguing.

IT WOULD LOOK SUSPECT
SINCE AD LEAD THE LAKERS
IN SO MANY CATEGORIES.

BRON HAVING AD ON HIS TEAM
IS THE ONLY REASON
HE FINISHED 2ND IN MVP VOTING.

BOTH HAD TO MAKE 1ST TEAM
JUST TO MAKE SENSE OF THINGS.

Y'all seriously think that the rest of the world uses Coli hater logic. :pachaha:

NO ONE put AD ahead of LeBron on the MVP vote. NO ONE. So obviously they don't give a shyt that AD has slightly more of some stats than LBJ does. It's a total non-factor as everyone and their mama knows that LBJ is the MVP of the Lakers.

Like I told y'all before, same thing happened in the mid-1980s Lakers, like in 1985 when KAJ was well ahead of Magic on points, rebounds, blocks, and FG% (much further ahead than AD is ahead of LeBron), yet Magic finished higher in the MVP vote and Magic was 1st-team All-NBA while KAJ was 2nd-team All-NBA. And literally no one cared.

Y'all really keep exposing you don't know how the league works or very much about its history. :beli:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Mobley's about to win ROY…..

Another Day … Another Incompetent Buffoon Catching Another L On A Public Forum :francis:

No Playin Wins
No Playoffs
No ROY

Just Lotto Bound Babble… The Juelzing Failed As Always :picard:

#STICKTO2K