NBA Analyst Tim Legler is NOT down the BS Hot Takes lmao

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

1:40

- Past 10 games, Luka has averaged 40 points per game. And 3rd all time in most points scored or assisted in a 3 game span
- Then coach Jason Kidd went on the radio like "You can't take Luka for granted. He's better than Dirk. And he's in the atmosphere of Michael Jordan, Kobe, Lebron. And will win multiple championships when it's all said and done"

- Then Tim Legler at 3:10
- "Look, Jason Kidd took it too far :unimpressed:. Let's just be honest about it. I had no problem with him saying he's better than Dirk. But he should have left it there, and just said he aspires to be mentioned with the likes of MJ, Lebron, and Kobe. When you throw Luka with them now who have won 15 rings collectively, and you haven't even been to the Finals yet, and are a non-factor on the defensive end... it's ludicrous. And there is no way J Kidd doesn't make that statement if he's not his head coach"

Tim Legler the GOAT is not down with the BS :dead:. This is why he's relegated to Midnight shows with Scott Van Pelt :deadrose: . He's not with going along with the hot take program

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Legs is pragmatic and will not bend to the Tictoc/ 30 sec clips. Shout out to him.
:myman:
There maybe 3 guys on the NBA analyst side that I would want to chop it up and talk sports. Tim is one of them.
:mjpls:
No disrespect to our brothas but many analysts/ex players be on one or not too interesting.

Last edited:

Mull

Pro
Daps
The defensive part is interesting. I used to think it mattered when judging players on an all time perspective, but a cat like Luka who is damn near a cone on defense and is already being highly touted historically, maybe I’m wrong

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick Perkins on his own is annoying as fukk as a "sports analyst". That bama ain't analyzing shyt and only gets points for being a retired pro

There's an overabundance of slow idiot nikkas from that part of my state

He started off level headed. But the producers reminded him he's on tv.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The defensive part is interesting. I used to think it mattered when judging players on an all time perspective, but a cat like Luka who is damn near a cone on defense and is already being highly touted historically, maybe I’m wrong
If you’re going to be ass on defense, then you better be historically all worldly on offense to make up for it which is what someone like Luka is doing.