NBA Pacers used Snapchat AI filters to make it look like Los Angeles Lakers fans were crying during the game.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
fukk everything with AI. They're confusing a lot of people who ain't in tune on how they can spread misinformation with these things.

this was confusing, not sure if they were playing it up for the camera or if it's actually a snapchat filter. first guy in the middle looks like he was laughing tho.
it's like it's altering their eyes too to really sell the facial expression.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
this was confusing, not sure if they were playing it up for the camera or if it's actually a snapchat filter. first guy in the middle looks like he was laughing tho.
it's like it's altering their eyes too to really sell the facial expression.

The shading of these videos is a clear giveaway.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
we dont need a thread on this
Perhaps we might because this is an easy way for AI companies to scan large groups of people’s faces without consent. Could be used to generate crowds in a movie scene, or it could be used to feed into police databases so security cameras will be able to verify your identity at all times.
:francis:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
fukk everything with AI. They're confusing a lot of people who ain't in tune on how they can spread misinformation with these things.
I don’t believe anything I see on social media anymore. Everything is so fake. I even think those fights with fast food workers are staged

Everyone wanna go viral on social it’s a disease. It really is

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I don’t believe anything I see on social media anymore. Everything is so fake. I even think those fights with fast food workers are staged

Everyone wanna go viral on social it’s a disease. It really is

Social media is full of propaganda, it’s an election year so expect a bunch of distractions which we’re already seeing from the news to all of these apps. They want to trigger viewers.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
gw3DwHvEMoeLm1qM.webp