NBA Player Miles Turner Ferociously Dives Out Of Closet..

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
“Adam Silver’s NBA”
“Bring back the ‘80s and ‘90s”
“Dennis Rodman was the exception not the rule”

Lol at the copes :russ:

The NBA has always been filled with downlow fakkits. It wasnt any different in the ‘80s and ‘90s, they were just better at keeping it on the low. :dame:

That’s tough to accept for nikkas that grew up idiolizing these dudes, but they were always fakkits.

Why do you think all these nikkas got gay sons? :dame:

magic-johnson-isiah-thomas-kiss-2.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

This is some new shyt like new new within the past 5 years

And yes we know about Dennis Roadman but that was different:ufdup:

That aint how gayness work breh...

Like...you don't get a 1000 straight men and then all of a sudden a 100 gay men pop up out of nowhere...

Cause them gay men aint trying to be around no straight men...cause stray men aint trying to fukk...

What happens is...some of them 1000 straight men...was fukking other men...and then them men they were fukking...they go back and tell other gay men...hey they fukking over here...and then here come the other gay men...

So this aint something "new"...them dudes was fukking other dudes 5 years ago...thats why myles turner feels comfortable dressing like a whole woman and jalen green feels comfortable repeatedly dry humping other men right now...them nikkas aint just wake up one day and start doing that shyt...Myles turner aint just randomly wake up that day and say you know what I'm going to dress up like a whole bytch and then go set in the front row where i know cameras are going to be on me...he been on that type of time...

You think magic johnson son just ended up being this giant ass gay man by happenstance? Nah...magic passed that i like to fukk men gene to him like he had 9 assist with 3:29 left in the 4th.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
That aint how gayness work breh...

Like...you don't get a 1000 straight men and then all of a sudden a 100 gay men pop up out of nowhere...

Cause them gay men aint trying to be around no straight men...cause stray men aint trying to fukk...

What happens is...some of them 1000 straight men...was fukking other men...and then them men they were fukking...they go back and tell other gay men...hey they fukking over here...and then here come the other gay men...

So this aint something "new"...them dudes was fukking other dudes 5 years ago...thats why myles turner feels comfortable dressing like a whole woman and jalen green feels comfortable repeatedly dry humping other men right now...them nikkas aint just wake up one day and start doing that shyt...Myles turner aint just randomly wake up that day and say you know what I'm going to dress up like a whole bytch and then go set in the front row where i know cameras are going to be on me...he been on that type of time...

Daps
When I see athletes who are so hyper masculine dressing this way they can usually pull it off without looking feminine. Athletes wearing designer sweats all the time is boring. Maybe he's trying to attract the women who aren't the average groupies.

At least he's not wearing tight ass leggings showing off his dikk or sagging to show off his cheeks. Lol this can't be any worse than those displays are.