Nba players not happy about protocols

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Awww poor millionaires, am I supposed to feel sorry for them. This is a really bad look. We are all going through the same thing. I would love to go out with me wife and eat at out favorite sushi restaurant but I can't.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
The jealousy some of you dudes have for these guys is incredible. Its like you lose your voice and all sympathy if you make x amount of dollars. Shyts hilarious and sad at the same time. You might deny its not jealousy but the fact you have to keep referring to his salary amount shows resentment.
I don't have jealousy for any of these guys.

I love to see Black men getting money, but I can disagree with someone and not have any malice towards them.

Wear your mask, socially distance, and follow the protocol, or opt out. These problems are real world for him but I look at the number of brothers and sistas dying from COVID these guys statements were tone deaf as hell.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I don't have jealousy for any of these guys.

I love to see Black men getting money, but I can disagree with someone and not have any malice towards them.

Wear your mask, socially distance, and follow the protocol, or opt out. These problems are real world for him but I look at the number of brothers and sistas dying from COVID these guys statements were tone deaf as hell.

Exactly, if I made 10 plus million last year it would make me quitting my job that much easier.