NBA Players That Were Robbed Or Should Have Won An Award or Made All Star Game

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And fukk Melo deserving that ROY. Bron's playmaking set him apart from Melo. They were close as scorers and rebounders, and Bron was better defensively. At best, they should have split it.

smh bruh Bron's first year his biggest flaw was that he couldn't play defense. fukk outta here with this better defensively. Both were terrible defenders in there rookie year.
PPG: Bron 20.9 Melo 21.0
RBG: Bron 5.5 Melo 6.1
APG: Bron 5.9 Melo 2.8
SPG: Bron 1.6 Melo 1.2
BPG: Bron 0.7 Melo 0.5
FG%: Bron .417 Melo .426
FT%: Bron .754 Melo .777
Melo had a better PPG, RBG, FG%, FT%, 3P% while playing 36.5 MPG, while Bron was playing 39.5 MPG and had a better APG, SPG, & BPG that Melo. And stats are what everyone uses to verify Lebrons awards like his MVP awards, so Melo was BETTER and had a BETTER year than Bron, but that has been the only year Melo has been better than Bron though, ever in the NBA. But, in Bron's rookie year the dude's hypetrain was wild as fukk which was why he won that award.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
chris paul should have been MVP in 08 over Kobe
Nash should have no MVPs
Brandon Jennings n Rudy Gay should have been allstars this yr

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
chris paul should have been MVP in 08 over Kobe
Nash should have no MVPs
Brandon Jennings n Rudy Gay should have been allstars this yr

-yea even as a Kobe stan, CP3 should have been MVP in 2008. No joke, but that was the best PG years ever that I have seen or witnessed, but too bad injuries has taken a toll on him eventhough he is still one of the top 2 or 3 PG in the game today, he still isn't 2008 CP3.
-Who do you think should have gotten the MVP in 2005? I think Nash was the only obvious choice that year of how much better the Suns got and were the #1 seed in the West if I remember correctly that year. But, Shaq should have gotten the 2006 MVP award though, not Nash.
-Yea Rudy should have made it this yea to the all star game, but I don't know about Jennings though. He is cool, but to me the dude was straight up STAT padding on that terrible Bucks team until around the time Monta got to the Bucks was when the Bucks actually got pretty good. Jennings is cool but he shoots too much and chucks it up a lot.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
For finals MVP:
-Manu Ginobli should have won it in 2005 instead of Duncan in the Spurs-Pistons finals.
-KG should have won it in 2008 instead of Paul Pierce.
-Tim Duncan should have won it in 2007 instead of Parker due to how great his defense was in the series.
-Ben Wallace should have won it in 2004 instead of Billups.

tone wone

That Dude!
Daps
Reppin
- Jordan MVP '89, '93 & '97
- Malone MVP '98 (people have it wrong when they say robbed MJ, they robbed each other)
- Shaq MVP '01
- Dirk MVP '06

- '88-'92 Blazer not winning a chip. This shyt just baffles me. How the fukk they get dusted by the Lakers in '91.

- '05-'07 Mavs not winning a chip. From losing 4 straight against MIA to losing the GSW in '07 when they were clearly the best team in the league. They had just figured out the Spurs so all they had to do was watch SA take out PHX and the chip would've been theres

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I don't think Shaq shoulda won in 01, Iverson was really something else with a wack squad that year.

and lol @ Mavs had Spurs figured out, yeah thats why it took 7 games OT and a lot of luck to beat us the year before

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curry should've won ROY. Monta should've been an All star 2 years ago. I'm not sure if he'll ever get a chance again. Golden State got robbed.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:shaq2:

shaq woulda ate nikka.. can u imagine how BEASTLY he woulda been in them practices we heard so much about.. DA nikka WOULDA BEEN BREAKING BACKBOARDS... and he woulda been relegated to the bench huh/..... :comeon:

Yes, he would have been relegated to the bench.

For one, HE WAS NOT NEEDED. It's not like there were close games or they were playing against squads with incredible big men.

For two, he was a rookie coming out of college; he was at the bottom of the totem pole. You think Chuck Daly was going to disrespect Patrick Ewing and David Robinson by playing a guy in front of them who had never played a minute of pro basketball?

Shaq would have gotten the same minutes that Laettner got. Those guys would have treated him like Biggie treated Lil' Cease.

Y'all are looking at it from the perspective of what Shaq became, instead of what Shaq was at the time and the situation at hand. shyt woulda been just like the All-Star Game Shaq always cries about where he was voted in as a starter (his rookie year I believe) and Pat Riley gave all of the minutes to Patrick Ewing.