NBA Releasing top 75 all-time list in October

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Justin Termine's rant about the Top 75 on NBA Today radio had me dead as fukk :mjlol:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Damn I didn't realize Shaq was on the squad back then. Breh had JUST got to the Lakers. Dominant but 1996-97 seems too early to have Shaq that high on the list.

Obviously he belongs now...but back then :yeshrug:

Dude averaged 29/13/3 his first 4 years. I get that it was early but who in the history of the league had put up numbers like that aside from Wilt/Kareem? He was next level dominance....they got it right even back then:yeshrug:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success #1200Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy
This is dope :ohhh:

Q: Will there be any special games dedicated to NBA 75?

Yes, throughout the season, the league will feature NBA 75 Classic Matchups to celebrate the teams, players, coaches and moments that have defined 75 years of NBA basketball.

• NBA TV will present a matchup between the New York Knicks and Toronto Raptors on Monday, Nov. 1 (7:30 p.m. ET), marking the 75th anniversary of the league’s first regular-season game, which was played between the Knicks and Toronto Huskies on Nov. 1, 1946.

• The three franchises that have played in every NBA season – the Knicks, Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors (who began as the Philadelphia Warriors) – will face each other across three nationally televised games during a five-day stretch in December: Warriors at Knicks on Tuesday, Dec. 14 (7:30 p.m. ET, TNT); Warriors at Celtics on Friday, Dec. 17 (7:30 p.m. ET, ESPN); and Knicks at Celtics on Saturday, Dec. 18 (8:30 p.m. ET, NBA TV).

• On Friday, Jan. 7, the Los Angeles Lakers will host the Atlanta Hawks on ESPN (10 p.m. ET). The matchup will take place 50 years to the day (Jan. 7, 1972) that the Lakers defeated Atlanta for their 33rd straight victory, which remains the longest winning streak in NBA history.

Everything you need to know about the NBA's 75th Anniversary Season