NBA team shorts are the wave this summer

Skillz

Rookie
Daps
^Not the original Authentics. The Swingmans & Just Dons (Authentic) have pockets though.
Gun with the fanny pack :banderas:.

Rocked the fanny pack with the tool on the bike trail. Been rocking it solo dolo now. Just wear a loose or slightly baggy shirt that goes over the the hip to cover the bag, it's like it ain't even there.
I put a belt under some basketball shorts once to carry. I'm not sure how it would hold up riding a bike. I might have to scoop a fanny pack.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I got the mitchell & ness old Sonics and the Phoenix All star shorts last summer. shyt is a god send.:blessed:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Swingmans have pockets ..for sure Mitchell and ness...and I believe the recent Nike ones , I could be wrong about that though

Authentics don’t...so I ain’t paying more for less accessibility and some weird rubbery waist

Just dons are cool..but 400$ in insane ..I always consider pulling the trigger (the Jazz/bulls split finals one recently) but never do...I can’t justify how 85-125$ shorts get marked up another 300$ for words across the tool pause

Either way ...nba shorts are fire with outfits

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I carry two phones, a pistol, an extra clip, keys and a wallet

I need pockets
My nikka you out here like
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^Not the original Authentics. The Swingmans & Just Dons (Authentic) have pockets though.

I put a belt under some basketball shorts once to carry. I'm not sure how it would hold up riding a bike. I might have to scoop a fanny pack.

Mine ain't one that looks like anything for fashion. I bought it probably a decade ago for riding and never really used it. Now that I carry exclusively (Wallet, keys, phone, gun) I was like, how am I gonna keep it on me and ride? I did it one time and now I can't stop.
IMG-20190613-0734019.jpg

I mainly wear Nike joggers or workout pants or under Armour pants. My UA have zip pockets so I can just put my gun in my pocket and zip it up a Lil bit so it won't fall out, with my Nike pants when I sit down my phone or wallet will fall out so I gotta tighten the string and rock my waist holster. Either way with the waist holster or the fanny pack my shirts are loose and long enough to go over my belt line so it's unnoticeable.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
shyts Are Low Key Uncomfortable To Me

Rubber Around The Waistband, Rough Material, No Pockets lol

I Got Like 3 Authentic Knicks Pairs I Never Wear Them shyts
No pockets? Then they are a NO GO!

I have a couple pair of basketball shorts without pockets I purposely don't wear for that fact.