NBA TV's Sekou Smith Passed Away From Covid-19

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
RIP to Sekou. Dude was probably the most liked l journalist in basketball.

Look y'all... I really need y'all to take care of yourselves. This disease is taking its toll on the black community and none of these lawmakers, past or present, give a fukk about how it effects us.

We have to take care of ourselves. We have to take care of each other because these crackas that hold office aren't.

I tested positive on December 28th and even though I tested negative just last week I'm still having respiratory issues. This shyt is no joke. Please be careful and be safe out there.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Loved listening to Hangtime Podcast with him, Lang Whitaker and Rick Fox. Definitely got me thru hella boring days of work and commutes

Always seemed like a cool down to earth dude

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to Sekou. Dude was probably the most liked l journalist in basketball.

Look y'all... I really need y'all to take care of yourselves. This disease is taking its toll on the black community and none of these lawmakers, past or present, give a fukk about how it effects us.

We have to take care of ourselves. We have to take care of each other because these crackas that hold office aren't.

I tested positive on December 28th and even though I tested negative just last week I'm still having respiratory issues. This shyt is no joke. Please be careful and be safe out there.

Hope you and yours are good breh.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tested positive for covid yesterday... Been sick for 2 weeks so decided to take a day off and hit the doctor yesterday... Besides fatigue and some headaches, most of the major symptoms have gone.. Doc said chill out another 4 days before going outside... Besides that ain't shyt they really do or give you.. It's crazy, they just kinda say let people you been around know... And lay low...

First off, get well soon bro :tu:
Secondly, do you have contact tracing at your job? You might want to let them know ASAP if you haven’t already, in case someone else is experiencing symptoms.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was so crazy for me because I feel like I just saw him on TV. I missed the COVID announcement so I had no idea but I did suspect with the suddenness of it. Like the breh @TheNig said, we gotta take care of ourselves. We also gotta think about those of us that aren't able to bounce back as quickly.