NBA Younboy Beefing with his Moms

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:everything doesn't have to be public
I ain’t watch the full interview I thought Youngboy was asked a question about the subject
Even if he wasn’t he should be able to let people know his mama ain’t shyt

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
:gucci:everything doesn't have to be public

You definitely right about that. But I do feel where he coming from. Deadbeat dads and crackhead mamas are always trying to claim they contributed to their kids success, if the kid make something of themselves. KNOWING they ass was running the streets and ain't help raise that kid at all. If anything, they possibly stunted the kid's growth.

Wasn't nothing worse then when I went to a friend's repast and they were playing his mixtape. His drunk daddy boppin to the music talking bout "that's MY son. He was gonna blow up!" while the lyrics talking bout he ain't never had a dad to show him shyt and the streets raised him. Such a damn shame.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
You definitely right about that. But I do feel where he coming from. Deadbeat dads and crackhead mamas are always trying to claim they contributed to their kids success, if the kid make something of themselves. KNOWING they ass was running the streets and ain't help raise that kid at all. If anything, they possibly stunted the kid's growth.

Wasn't nothing worse then when I went to a friend's repast and they were playing his mixtape. His drunk daddy boppin to the music talking bout "that's MY son. He was gonna blow up!" while the lyrics talking bout he ain't never had a dad to show him shyt and the streets raised him. Such a damn shame.
some Boondocks shyt