NBA Youngboy got another one: Diamond Teeth Samurai

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nah he blew up off the 38 Baby mixtape and its title track the end of 2016. Mixtape & videos spread and next he started being managed by Kevin Gates manager at the time, Fee Banks (of Lil Wayne Sqad Up/ Young Money fame).

38 Baby was cool but he took a NOTICEABLE jump in fanbase when he moved to Atlanta and became more melodic.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah he got some better joints than this. This is fire tho. That new tape sounding dope as fukk so far. That Future jawn lit too

In terms of the presentation as a whole I haven’t seen anything from him on this level.

Delivery
Mixing/Mastering
Visuals

He’s also getting away from sounding like a Thug/Gates hybrid as much and developing his own style more so than on most tracks I’ve heard from him.

Going by this criteria if you got something better than this link it tho. I really like the direction breh’s music is heading in.

This track gives me that feeling I got the first time I heard Skrilla by Kodak and Red Opps by 21 where you can tell bigger things are gonna come behind this.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
As far as all these young rappers go (2016-2018) NBA one of the most consistent & thorough. Probably the most :ehh:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In terms of the presentation as a whole I haven’t seen anything from him on this level.

Delivery
Mixing/Mastering
Visuals

He’s also getting away from sounding like a Thug/Gates hybrid as much and developing his own style more so than on most tracks I’ve heard from him.

Going by this criteria if you got something better than this link it tho. I really like the direction breh’s music is heading in.

This track gives me that feeling I got the first time I heard Skrilla by Kodak and Red Opps by 21 where you can tell bigger things are gonna come behind this.
Backed your opinion well. I dig it bro :ehh:

For me his best joint is Gravity :wow:

This new joint is dope, don’t get me wrong, but Gravity is a vibe.

knnymac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MidWest

OGMfjim.png

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
38 Baby was cool but he took a NOTICEABLE jump in fanbase when he moved to Atlanta and became more melodic.

Youngins in the South were on him heavy off 38 Baby. Of course later it would grow but he was big off that mixtape with his demographic.

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
this shyt cool. Can probably say this is the first NBA Youngboy track I listened to (that I know of). Can't be mad at this