NBA Youngboy- Know Like I Know (NLE Choppa Diss)

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Daps
Jesus 348k in 1 hour:picard:
Feds

Nxgga is making these songs in the tranquility of a Utah ski resort cabin.

How?

This nxgga wakes up every day to blueberry pancakes and cheese eggs. Yet he's still making music about other nikkas.

Y'all not seeing the bigger picture or what???? nikka on nikka violence needs a soundtrack and this coooon is providing it. fukk this noise!

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Feds

How?

This nxgga wakes up every day to blueberry pancakes and cheese eggs. Yet he's still making music about other nikkas.

Y'all not seeing the bigger picture or what???? nikka on nikka violence needs a soundtrack and this coooon is providing it. fukk this noise!
so the feds are directing the direction of the music? what are you saying here? what is "the bigger picture"

thedevilyouknow

Veteran
Daps
Feds

How?

350k in an hour :wow:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Feds

How?

Nah he standing up for himself, a lot of woofing and switching sides been happening

SleezyBigSlim

Superstar
Daps
Dawg, I'm sure you way too old to be cheerleadin' this type of shyt. fukk kinda shyt y'all dudes be on??? :hhh:
Breh this is a hip hop forum nobody outside this place here's me talk like this why nikkas always think you act the same everywhere shyt is annoying af