NBAYoungBoy Arrested In Tallahassee, Fl for Assault & Kidnapping (Update: Video In OP)

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he broke his neck as a kid, and had one of them halos w/screws in it..
2iroxza.gif

:laff::laff:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Same girl...sorry but Breh a fool. Last thing you need in your life while on probation is a chick or homies who are risks to violate your ass. You fight with your chick, get a new one. Your homies got drugs on them, get new homies.

He gets a new girl he will more than likely treat her the same. The situations he gets himself into are of no ones fault but his own. Dude is damaged and needs help and guidance.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He gets a new girl he will more than likely treat her the same. The situations he gets himself into are of no ones fault but his own. Dude is damaged and needs help and guidance.

You right. I didn't mean to sound like I was blaming the chick, I was just saying he need new people and new scenery around him. Same with Kodak. Yea he prob gonna act the same but it's easier to change when you're out of your old element.

Daps
You right. I didn't mean to sound like I was blaming the chick, I was just saying he need new people and new scenery around him. Same with Kodak. Yea he prob gonna act the same but it's easier to change when you're out of your old element.
its alot easier said, than done..

this dude 18.. making ALOT of money off touring & rapping.. he aint in the same enviornments, or around the same kind of people all the time..

alot of folks just hard-headed, and dont know nothing but trouble.. if there aint none, they'll find some..