Nbc looking to bring back "the office"

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I saw this on Twitter earlier. My only question is WHY!? This isn't one of those shows with a huge but hidden fanbase that got cancelled too soon because the network didn't know or some shyt. The Office had a massive audience and a nice long run in primetime; it basically ended when it wanted to. The fukk is the point in bringing it back?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If they do it, they need some sort of spin

Maybe have Michael running his own company or some shyt

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I saw this on Twitter earlier. My only question is WHY!? This isn't one of those shows with a huge but hidden fanbase that got cancelled too soon because the network didn't know or some shyt. The Office had a massive audience and a nice long run in primetime; it basically ended when it wanted to. The fukk is the point in bringing it back?
Because they can think of anything original. It's so sad. :dry:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:what: :why:
giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Will and grace has been a huge success for them so they’re actively exploring what else they can bring back. Simple math. It’s why Aaron Sorkin has a standing offer to bring back the west wing whenever he wants. And why he wants sterling k brown to be the new president :wow:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I don't know about this:patrice:

It says a mix of new and old but who would the old be? Most of the actors/actresses whose characters were worth a damn have moved on to other projects