NBEV: Huge Risk vs HUGE reward.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I need some thoughts here.

Earlier this month I switched my retirement from Pension to Investment. That switch gave me a nice lump sum that I can invest into my jobs investment plan. Oct. 1 is when my funds become available to me to trade.

Now, my original plan was to buy AMD w/ these Funds, wait till it hit a certain value, sale, then sit those funds into one of the 3 retirement accounts that's been earning over 12% over the last 3-5 years. From there, Id work another few years, continue tweaking my other brokerage account, then retire.

FF till today, Im doing the math...

If I sell off every thing I have in my Ally Account and place it in NBEV, while also putting all of my retirement funds into NBEV Id have 1 Million when the stock hits between $23-$27.

$1.5M ($36-$40)
$2.0M ($48-$52)
$2.5M ($60-$64)
$3.0M ($73-$77)

With the DEA easing the Rules on CDB Oil, NBEV's rolling out its new product line Next Weds, and a possible Coke Buyout I think this stock hits $20+ very soon.

I need some thoughts fellas....

Is this a sound plan, or am I over-excited and being stupid???

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Above post is facts. With all due respect that is horrible risk management. You never want to put your entire saving into one stock, of course you are thinking of the upside but the downside can fukk up your life. The classic "never invest more than you are willing to lose" has never been more true, if the business didn't work out for whatever reason and the stock dropped back down to $1 are you comfortable taking that loss with all your money?

I would suggest spreading your money out into at least 4 stocks you have studied and understand. It is very possible that Nbev will be very successful but your can never be to sure. Like i posted in the other thread i invested in a company called Geron which is a biotech business who was working with Johnson&Johnson to develop a cancer drug. Everything made it look like a sure hit but J&J decided not to continue with them and the stock crash. I read about people losing their whole mortgage, this one dude lost $240k. In conclusion i think Nbev and other marijuana related stocks are good buys because of continuing growth and legalization around the world as well as weed being almost recession proof because people will always smoke weed plus the medical side is definitely gonna keep it booming. I just suggest you have some type of risk management.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i'm heavy into NBEV at around a $3.60 average price, but i wouldn't risk my retirement. my retirement accounts are separate from my playing around with stocks and options money. shyt the playing around just might lead to early retirement, but it's not my main plan. if it was my main plan i probably would be retired right now with returns i got in september and scared money don't make no money, but being an old man with no money scares me more so i'll stick with my current strategy.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I knew it was stupid and a huge risk.

Glad I got more shares tho.

Overall, the plan would not have work anyways, seeing as the how those retirement funds aren't available yet.

I was holding AMD and AMD only for a while, after selling off some other stuff.

Now, Im holding AMD, NBEV, and AMRN.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I took a small position in Nbev today with some extra cash i had.I'll try to accumulate as much as i can throughout the week. Im really exited to see what drinks they debut next week. I might sell some on the news because with a stock this volatile i dont wanna risk a huge drop. Everything lies in their cannabis infused drinks because none of the drink on their current product line are popular. I saw a video where a guy compared it to Monster energy and how they only made apple juices and shyt that nobody really fukked with until they jumped into energy drinks and exploded. The same can happen with Nbev if they make great products. But keep in mind Coca Cola backed off of talks for a potential partnership, at least for now.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Im hoping for nice lil bump after the press conf.

Then a decent buyout during the 1st Q of 2019.