Nearly 1 Hour of Magic Era T-Mac Highlights

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it underwhelming :dahell:

never developed a consistent jumpshot, never took care of his body like he should've. relied way too much on lebron after 2011 and didn't put in the work to stay top 5. No way after 2011 he should've fell out of the top 5

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
never developed a consistent jumpshot, never took care of his body like he should've. relied way too much on lebron after 2011 and didn't put in the work to stay top 5. No way after 2011 he should've fell out of the top 5

I thought you meant he didn't match expectations :ehh: His peak was so great tho

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah wade's career is underwhleming if we're being honest and 100

Wade won a ring in his 3rd year, had a bunch of debilitating injuries, and is the 3rd best shooting guard of all time. :mjlol:

He's much better than T-Mac. Wade was one of the few players who was neck and neck with Lebron in his prime :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

He took care of his body and worked out, but he had his meniscus removed in college, and a 6'4" SG driving relentlessly to the rim isn't exactly the path to preserving the body.

How was he supposed to stay in the top 5 with the emergence of younger players?

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T- mac was nasty but we have to stop with this myth that was better then kobe or would of been better then kobe he never was even in his prime and he wasn't that much phyisically gifted more than kobe either I never got that he was taaller yes but the atleticism wasn't that far apart

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
T- mac was nasty but we have to stop with this myth that was better then kobe or would of been better then kobe he never was even in his prime and he wasn't that much phyisically gifted more than kobe either I never got that he was taaller yes but the atleticism wasn't that far apart

I think people say it because he was pretty much a natural when it came to basketball and was at that level even with a pretty low work ethic.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

T-Mac was gifted and more naturally athletic than Kobe. His length, explosiveness, stride, and movement was :whoo:

Kobe was more polished though

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

People forget how athletic younger Kobe was

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Second favorite player of all-time. He was a good player in Houston, and definitely had some great moments there; but, he never really captured the magic (pun intended) he had in Orlando.

He did something every night that was :ohhh::picard::gucci::whoo: when he played for us.

He was really just an incredible natural talent. I always say he was like a big cat the way he would bend over at the waist, dribble through the legs a few times and then zoom past the defender. He had agility like a little dude. :wow:

I don't think there's a player in the NBA that could make the first play in this link, currently. Durant might have a chance, but naw. Look at where he jumped from and he's hit mid air and still finishes on the other side of the rim with english. :wow:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T-Mac was gifted and more naturally athletic than Kobe. His length, explosiveness, stride, and movement was :whoo:

Kobe was more polished though

True but how but do you think the game between them was big athletically