Nearly GMB! Italian banker exposes cheating fiancée in front of 150 guests.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Where is this coming from?

Beloved, this is coming from life.

And this is the mistake too many Men with money, clout, and status make
You're making an assessment with no source. You don't know what he feels about his looks vs resources and its utility in getting/keeping women to say what you said, which is irrelevant and at best contrary to the idea that he should let quietly let her destroy his family life and keep it moving simply because he has money. Since men are measured by resources, he knows his worth and is rightfully admonishing her for disrespecting it.

Daps
Came here to post this

Women and accountability is oil and water.

This is also a blow for men who think they can secure women with their wallets. Nothing trumps attraction. Stop playing games men. We are animals and our base primal urges drive most of us. Wether we admit it or not. You can do all the courting in the world and bag a bytch but when a man she want to fukk walk in the room he will get that ass served on a platter effortlessly. Don't play stupid games. Check that chemistry box.
This 100%.

Regular men can use game, dressing well, humor to max out their physical and pull normal broads but rich dudes are just a walking bank.

Wouldn't be a problem except rich dudes want FINE women. If you're a "5" in looks with a 9-figure portfolio, you're better off trying to pull a "5" or "6" woman that's smart and funny. If you want a dime...better off renting her on IG.

"9" and "10" females are like fancy sports cars you drive here and there but NEVER make them the daily driver.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Nope.

Hoes are shameless but are not immune from embarrassment.

Test out your theory in real life. You'll find hoes get embarrassed when they get called out on their promiscuity.
This. That’s exactly why women are masterclass gaslighters. Image, optics, plausible deniability, narratives and reputation mean everything to them. And they are absolutely allergic to guilt, accountability, taking responsibility for something they did, accepting themselves as they are, accepting things as they are, taking a stand for something, and self awareness. These values and character traits mean nothing to women. They will use the damsel in distress card anytime.

Women hate to lose face. They hate Being humiliated and exposed in public for their bad behavior because it’s both their greatest fear and their worst nightmare ever. Because their public good girl image has been irrevocably destroyed. They know it’s long and hard to rebuild broken reputations and regain the trust and esteem of their peers.

They don’t feel guilt, remorse, or shame when they cheat on their man with other men or dabble in careless promiscuity while they’re single. Deep in their hearts, as long as no one knows their promiscuous behavior, the show can go on. Its OK to cheat when no one knows until someone knows, then it’s not OK because she looks bad. They love to get dirty in private but hate to be exposed as dirty in public. It’s fine to be a slut,not it’s not fine to be slut-shamed. They are shameless in action, they could care less about morality or the feelings of others, they worry about their own selfish feelings and their image/optics the most. That’s why they will rewrite the narrative and history in their own words and images as a way to attract sympathy towards them. They will happily commit crimes as long as they don’t get caught, but as soon as they get arrested, they will play the victims and act that they were forced to indulge in criminal activities. You should never expect contrition from women.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never surprises me to learn how naive men are about women. I would think an italian banker, part of italy's elite society is aware to some extent of the true nature of women. Is it ego or just actual ignorance.

this reminded me of when a friend told me “for someone who’s supposed to be smart, you don’t hear too well”

there’s absolutely no correlation between the 2 things.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
"Men dissing women/ women dissing men that's not gonna end well for any of them" - Admiral Crumple on the track Money.

Personally I deal with my relationships as healthy teamwork or I don't deal with them.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good! Charge her a-- to the game and keep it pushin'!

He can pull another middle aged woman no problem!

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
And then I turn the tv dowwwn (TV dowwwwwwn)
Cause I know I heard a squeakin sound
Somethin goin on on upstaaaairs
Cause I know nobody else live heeere :picard: