Ned Stark & Littlefinger Scene - (The Scene Where Ned Lost The Game of Thrones)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Once Tywin sent The Mountain to raise hell in the Riverlands, Ned should've been war ready.
Robert told him to keep the peace, he was doing what he needed to do to keep the piece (but not really) :weirdo:

Trusting a dude that his brother effed up to be his savior was the dumbest thing to ever do in Westerosi history.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Ned never even knew he was in the game :francis:

Man should have shipped his own kids out of King's Landing, called for Stannis on the sly to secure KL, told sword swallower Renly, then sent Robert the letter while he was off hunting - then he should have given Cersie a heads-up if he wanted to be nice :beli:

Edit - But that would have been a shyt story :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ned death still had me in shock. I thought it was a dream sequence lol
I was like no way they kill the main guy like that. I had no idea GOT moved like that. And just like that i was out lol

that's what put me "all in" with 'Game of Thrones'. Before that I was like "cool, this is a dope show, maybe I'll check out the books..." but after Ned got dropped it propelled my interest into some fandom shyt... lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ned made some poor decisions but also had some really bad luck.

Robert died because he got attacked by a boar. Cersei planned it with Lancel to get Robert really drunk and he would get killed by a boar when hunting. Not exactly 11/22/63. They got lucky as hell that worked.
And Ned was right there on his death bed taking notes.. Would have been a prime time to call in the king's guard, some witnesses and all the maesters and told his ass right then and there

Ned was basically a dumb hick... Relying on honor instead of cunning, in a place where nobody had any honor

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
He didn't want him to kill the kids. Jeffery sure but the other kids were nice.
I think Ned would have been able to talk Rob into letting Cersei, Jaime, Joffery, Tomlin and Marcella to go back to the Lanister castle and live out their shame. Rob was fukking every woman in Kings Landing but Cersei. All his b*stards looked like him even the girls but all Cersei kids looked like Jaime and her. Ned and Robert got themselves killed for being dumb. They were great warriors but dumb rulers

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I think Ned would have been able to talk Rob into letting Cersei, Jaime, Joffery, Tomlin and Marcella to go back to the Lanister castle and live out their shame. Rob was fukking every woman in Kings Landing but Cersei. All his b*stards looked like him even the girls but all Cersei kids looked like Jaime and her. Ned and Robert got themselves killed for being dumb. They were great warriors but dumb rulers

I think Ned could convince Robert to spare the kids, but I don’t know about Cersei and Jaime. Robert would probably want them dead.

Joffrey and Tommen may end up at Castle Black with Jon Snow.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I think Ned could convince Robert to spare the kids, but I don’t know about Cersei and Jaime. Robert would probably want them dead.

Joffrey and Tommen may end up at Castle Black with Jon Snow.
That would be fair since Cersei and Jaime tried to kill Bran twice.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ned never even knew he was in the game :francis:

Man should have shipped his own kids out of King's Landing, called for Stannis on the sly to secure KL, told sword swallower Renly, then sent Robert the letter while he was off hunting - then he should have given Cersie a heads-up if he wanted to be nice :beli:

Edit - But that would have been a shyt story :manny:
Would’ve made no sense to call Stannis with Robert still alive though

And since it’s season one instead of eight it would have taken stannis as long as it did to get to KL any way :skip:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be fair since Cersei and Jaime tried to kill Bran twice.

Joffrey as well becuase he is crazy lol and might try something in the future. Tywin can have Tommen back as an heir, that is sane and reasonable, but he is kept like the Starks kept Theon so Tywin won't get the notion to march on King's Landing

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
are you ned stark or little finger in this scenario? 😸

Ned :mjgrin:

We all know how the A-Team Elite gonna ends it’s just a matter of time and what I can accomplish before my head meets the axe:mjlol: