Need assistance: Music Producers... Anybody use Maschine x Logic pro

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I made this in the Tunnel but I'm sure it will get more eyes here..

Does Anbody use a Maschine x Logic Pro X workflow?

I like Maschine, its sounds, and all its functionality that I am able to use but I hate its workflow as far as mixing and arranging.

I actually prefer Logics linear arrangement setup and effects like reverb, EQ, etc.

I spent most of last night looking up ways that I can arrange in Logic simply with shat I create.

The closest thing I found was that I had to actually arrange in Maschine then export the audio to logic just to mix. Its a work around since I have templates in Maschine that assist in arranging but when I try to just export regular loops/patterns of instruments it doesnt seem to export the audio. It won't export audio unless it's a scene.

And then, theres the opening the Maschine DAW within Logic but ifk... I dont get to use the entire hardware the way I like and it has issues at some point. Also, I dont think I can use it to make melodies..

I also know that you can set the maschine midi to work with logic but thats not what I want either. I basically want to be able to create my loops and basic idea on Maschine then transfer to logic to arrange and possibly add logic sounds to a beat.

Ive searched around and looked at videos for hours... Anybody else use this combination and might be able to help?