Need Coli help: I'm deciding between Moor, aboriginal, Islam, Christian, Kemite, Hebrew Israelite.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Here's the thing: Which one of them is relevant in this society? Which one of their names ring bells to the point that if a police has a gun drawn on me, all I need do is yell I'm _________.

Which one of them has the knowledge and science that will allow me to compete with the current power structure?

Which one of them has knowledge and documents/bibles where the chain of custody hasn't been broken? Meaning their empire never fell or was infiltrated allowing their knowledge to be tampered with or altered?

Which one of them serve a bonafied God that show and prove? Who lets his/her faithful servants know 100% they are special and are treated different above all others? For instance if my arm is chopped off, he'll put that bytch back on!!!!

If yall point me in the direction of that ideology, I'll convert asap!

Big Daddy Slang

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Here's the thing: Which one of them is relevant in this society?

Which one of them has the knowledge and science that will allow me to compete with the current power structure?

The only Black group that has shown any real effectivenes is the NOI and the early Black Panthers (when they had their shyt together). One was a religious, spin-off sect and the other was non-religious, respectively.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Here's the thing: Which one of them is relevant in this society? Which one of their names ring bells to the point that if a police has a gun drawn on me, all I need do is yell I'm _________.

Israelite/Moor (if you can prove it)/aboriginal (if you can prove it)

Israelite/Moor

Which one of them has knowledge and documents/bibles where the chain of custody hasn't been broken? Meaning their empire never fell or was infiltrated allowing their knowledge to be tampered with or altered?

Not true for any black nation

Which one of them serve a bonafied God that show and prove? Who lets his/her faithful servants know 100% they are special and are treated different above all others? For instance if my arm is chopped off, he'll put that bytch back on!!!!

Israelite

Truth be told, you dont want a pointing in the right direction. You want to make the point that none of these will benefit "black" people. Which is fine. But relying on yourself/men, you'll NEVER overcome the problems you're faced with in this society. NEVER. :coffee:

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The only Black group that has shown any real effectivenes is the NOI and the early Black Panthers (when they had their shyt together). One was a religious, spin-off sect and the other was non-religious, respectively.

Were they "feel good" organizations or did they have real power behind them? Did their god really hold them down?

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Israelite/Moor (if you can prove it)/aboriginal (if you can prove it)

:gladbron: If I yell I'm israelite or Moor it'll make police throw their glock down?

Israelite/Moor

Oh israelite and moors have sciences that can compete with what these cacs have? Something to negate bullets and bombs? Where's their kingdoms, I'll like to visit them?

Not true for any black nation

:patrice: If their chain of custody has been broken...I can't really trust what they teach. Do they at least have people in the field (archeologist, anthropologist) sponsored and paid by black States?

Israelite

Oh the god of israel will make me bullet and bomb proof (we'll ignore he left his people buttnaked before)? When israelites lose a limb they grow it back?

Truth be told, you dont want a pointing in the right direction. You want to make the point that none of these will benefit "black" people. Which is fine. But relying on yourself/men, you'll NEVER overcome the problems you're faced with in this society. NEVER. :coffee:

I actually am tired of doing it myself. I will gladly serve a god who actively rewards his faithful servants. I just can't jump on a bandwagon for a team where the owner doesn't even show up to the meetings.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
JUDAISM

THE REAL ONE

Holy fukkin shyt...you maybe the closest lol!

Your documents have been compromised but your god has his servants in the best position in this world. :patrice: He may not grow a limb back but your doctors can reattach it. You have science to build your own nukes and stop ballistics.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
:gladbron: If I yell I'm israelite or Moor it'll make police throw their glock down?

Look up the case of William Dungey and Abraham Lincoln or the Sundry Act. Moors by law, have protected status in America in comparison with blacks who do not. Its all about proof...

If you walk as an Israelite by their laws, yes you'll be protected.

Oh israelite and moors have sciences that can compete with what these cacs have? Something to negate bullets and bombs? Where's their kingdoms, I'll like to visit them?

Cacs got alot of what they're doing from moors so yes. Their kingdoms have been overtaken just as cac kingdoms will eventually be overtaken. Nothing lasts forever.

:patrice: If their chain of custody has been broken...I can't really trust what they teach. Do they at least have people in the field (archeologist, anthropologist) sponsored and paid by black States?

But your genealogical chain has been broken yet Im sure you still call yourself African? How breh? :patrice:

And yes there are archeologists/anthropologists that will explain things for you.. I dont know what a "black" state is so not sure about that part...

Oh the god of israel will make me bullet and bomb proof (we'll ignore he left his people buttnaked before)? When israelites lose a limb they grow it back?

If you walk in His laws yes you'll be protected. If you dont, He'll leave you buttnaked as you are now... :coffee:

I actually am tired of doing it myself. I will gladly serve a god who actively rewards his faithful servants. I just can't jump on a bandwagon for a team where the owner doesn't even show up to the meetings.

Sounds like a sense of entitlement. The Creator doesnt owe you anything. Show yourself approved, and He will take care of you. Expect Him to take care of you "just because" and you'll be left in the "butt naked" state you are currently in in this society :coffee:

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Look up the case of William Dungey and Abraham Lincoln or the Sundry Act. Moors by law, have protected status in America in comparison with blacks who do not. Its all about proof...

If you walk as an Israelite by their laws, yes you'll be protected.

Yeah I need to look that up. Protected by man law or god law? If it's man law, thet can take or ignore what theg give.

I just need some examples of israelites having this power. Where their god is making them exceptional people.