Inactive
Daps

Customization Trailer

Race Crews, Race Types and Fortune Valley

Story Trailer

Release date:
11/10/17

High-Stakes Competition

Get on a roll and win big with risk-versus-reward gameplay. The return of cop chases means the stakes have never been higher.

Live Out an Action-Driving Fantasy

Play through an explosive adventure as three distinct characters united by one common goal: revenge.

SCRAP TO STOCK TO SUPERCAR

Endlessly fine-tune your performance through each of the five distinct car classes (Race, Drift, Off-Road, Drag, and Runner) to turn the tables on the competitiion in any race, mission or challenge. Find abandoned vehicles scattered throughout the world to create your perfect car from the ground up. Collect, win or buy the hottest after-market parts and build out your perfect garage.

THE GARAGE
Coming soon: build unique rides with deeper performance and visual customization than ever before

There will also be

-more aggressive cops
-offline play

Last edited:

Chef

All Star
Daps
The last NFS I really banged with was the Criterion joint from a few years back and Hot Pursuit 2 before that.:ohlawd: The other ones weren't bad but they just didn't connect with me. Real question is when are were getting a new Burnout?:stopitslime:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
are any of the NFS games on the PS4 any good?

I haven't played a racing game since Midnight Club

Miss that shyt

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Is it like Underground or some other shyt? Is this even made by the same development team that made Underground because I know EA has other devs working on multiple Need For Speed titles to churn them out frequently.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Is it like Underground or some other shyt? Is this even made by the same development team that made Underground because I know EA has other devs working on multiple Need For Speed titles to churn them out frequently.
The people who made the underground series got shut down ages ago. The company that develops the series now is ghost games and criterion. That's the company that made the burnout series and as of late they've been etching closer and closer to turning nfs into the new burnout and failing hard. That's why this year they've actually listened to people and making changes. Hopefully it's for the better.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The people who made the underground series got shut down ages ago. The company that develops the series now is ghost games and criterion. That's the company that made the burnout series and as of late they've been etching closer and closer to turning nfs into the new burnout and failing hard. That's why this year they've actually listened to people and making changes. Hopefully it's for the better.
:scust:Companies love tampering with a winning formular for profit. There is a reason why games from Nintendo and Rockstar for example have stood the test of time because they use the same development team. It's like when they replace all the band members but keep the band name and expect fans to turn up when it isn't what they fell in love with. fukk EA right in the :ufdup:a$$hole (no homo)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man the best NFS game was hot pursuit on PS3. i played the shyt outta that. they need to bring that back.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
man the best NFS game was hot pursuit on PS3. i played the shyt outta that. they need to bring that back.
:mindblown::trash:
8e3.gif