Need help with my hairline.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we are on some f Asian wave but now we will help out one and give him tips on his hairline you coli panthers have to be consistent it is either fukk Pete Liang as a staff record label and as muthafukkin crew or be like whatever

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I have a similar hair type. Please provide photo of forehead including eyebrows because that is what determines a big or small forehead no homo. It's prolly you just overreacting. Are you planning on growing it out? If so then you can either take the plunge and shave it all off and don't get the front shaped up or get little scissors to keep it crisp

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Unless they getting a buzz

But cac OP got slicked back hair with a fukked up lineup
Naw never. My hairline doesn't budge for three weeks. Look, black people'a hair grows Hella slow.when we get lined up it looks crispy for at least two weeks. When your hair is straight you get that fukked up shadow appearance when all that straight hair starts growing back. Also straight hair creates those feminine bangs. That's why barbers have to push back white people's hairlines. I've never seen a non black person that looks good with a line up for more than three days. I got my hair cut a week ago and it looks exactly the same as it did when I left the shop.

That's why I rock a high top fade with a fresh line. Nobody with straight hair can ever get the results I get. Non black people stare at my hair like I'm an exhibit at the museum. Black people don't because they know that's how our hair grows.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do I need to do this?

I use these on my hairline. Wet my hair and shave it off and my hairline looks smooth as hell. :manny:
518wQhYVyjL._SY355_.jpg

4fossa

All Star
Daps
talking about hairlines. I got a big ass forehead and a irregular ass hairline. damn if I was obssed with this bs I would have killed myself or got on some paint shyt like that nikka Boozer

be ugly brehs

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Naw never. My hairline doesn't budge for three weeks. Look, black people'a hair grows Hella slow.when we get lined up it looks crispy for at least two weeks. When your hair is straight you get that fukked up shadow appearance when all that straight hair starts growing back. Also straight hair creates those feminine bangs. That's why barbers have to push back white people's hairlines. I've never seen a non black person that looks good with a line up for more than three days. I got my hair cut a week ago and it looks exactly the same as it did when I left the shop.

That's why I rock a high top fade with a fresh line. Nobody with straight hair can ever get the results I get. Non black people stare at my hair like I'm an exhibit at the museum. Black people don't because they know that's how our hair grows.

Khaled on snapchat getting lineups every day :russ:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I can vouch for Eclipse, he's no cac.
His hairline is better than 98% of the worlds despite how it grows back in.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Last night I routinely cleaned my edges and went to far.

Edgeup looking all rounded and the corner looked like a fukking black cop or newscaster or some other kind of c00n.

Shaved my head.

Pushed my line back further just to edge it correctly.

My wife said at a glance it looks OK but if someone is in my face lookin at IT they might tell me to go to a barber

I almost beat her ass for telling the truth.

OP NEEDS HIS ASS WHIPPED FOR TALKING ABOUT HAIRLINES
How could you possibly fukk up your hairline worse than it already is? That's like dropping a second nuke on Hiroshima in 1945.