Need some help from Coli Vegans; (Daps and Reps)

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
I need some help/advice transitioning over to a more vegan diet. But my lifestyle is one where I need protein and great nutrition.

The job is tiring. Most of the time I am solving various problems.

I also workout every morning for 90 min from weightlifting to aerobics/cardio 6 days a week.

Given that, I need a lot of nutritious food for both the brain and body.

Websites for new vegans, your own homemade recipes, and definitely some advice will be much appreciated.

I go back to work Monday and probably won't have another break until November.:mjcry:

Daps and reps for other new vegans and people giving advice.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need some help/advice transitioning over to a more vegan diet. But my lifestyle is one where I need protein and great nutrition.

The job is tiring. Most of the time I am solving various problems.

I also workout every morning for 90 min from weightlifting to aerobics/cardio 6 days a week.

Given that, I need a lot of nutritious food for both the brain and body.

Websites for new vegans, your own homemade recipes, and definitely some advice will be much appreciated.

I go back to work Monday and probably won't have another break until November.:mjcry:

Daps and reps for other new vegans and people giving advice.

I'm not a vegan, but looking to balance things out a bit in my life....looking to see what comes up in this thread.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Been hanging out with this chick that's a vegan for the last week and a half. Now I'm no huge meat eater, just a fish and chicken guy myself and I definitely get the vegetarian lifestyle but the vegan diet is damn near impossible to deal with imo. You can't even scramble up an egg and grill a salmon filet for them.. sh*t is :why: