Neighborhood Nicknames You Were Surprised to Find Out are Common

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thread title says it. What are some nicknames from your neighborhood or school that you were surprised to hear in other neighborhoods or in entertainment as you got older?

The ones you thought were unique to the people you grew up around.

I’ll start.

Drake - this skinny cat who couldn’t fight at all but was always in fights because he was very emotional.

Ferg - young hustler with one gold in the front. I remember him showing up to the first day of school one year in all “money green” as he called it.

Slim- from the 9th ward. College friend and my brother’s frat brother. He lived down the street from my grandmother.

Ghost- my best friend as a kid. Did an armed robbery when he was 12, went to Juvie and never was the same.

Pop- Light skinned dude with curly hair. He was kind of quiet.

Bull - my athletic rival for years. A good dude. nikka beat me on my own hoop and had the nerve to laugh as he rode his bike home.

I’m sure I’ll think of more.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Travis scott. I used to do music in college. There was a time when we be at the same place at the same time at the same college.

My boy and his dad are frat bros with TSs dad. At the time he was a fairly regular college student who made music and it just took the fukk off.

started hearing his name ringing, and my boy was like the name sounds familiar. Broke out an old flier from twitter and brehs name was on it. We were like what the fukkkk

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Boo boo
Black
Lil *insert name here*
Pee Wee
Peaches
**qwan (** = Tay, Shay, Nay, Shay, etc...) :mjlol: