Neighbors loudly fukking unappreciation thread.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I never saw her but I think I was living underneath a prostitute for a few months. She was fukking all night. Every night :merchant:

Now I got Trap Gawd and his crew, they get it into but not as extreme. Mostly a bunch of yelling and stomping around. Weights or something hitting the floor :what: I can't wait til I make more bread

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Four years ago I had a dude above my unit and I'd hear the bed creak and a woman moaning damn near every night. Thought it was obvious she was faking, but it inspired me to get active all the same.

The noise stopped when she got pregnant, and he walked his dog around the apartment complex looking depressed after that.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My girl and I used to have a gay couple above us back in 2018. It was a black dude and a white guy. I’m 100% sure that the black guy was the top based on his body type. Every weekend he used to be tearing that bussy up because I could hear the whimpers and cries. :huhldup:

However, they did have a few cats as well so it could have been the cats meowing :jbhmm:

But it often happened on weekends and the white dude seems to have been a visitor on weekends. I’m not sure if they lived together :patrice:

Last edited:

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My girl and I used to have a gay couple above us back in 2018. It was a black dude and a white guy. I’m 100% sure that the black guy was the top based on his body type. Every weekend he used to be tearing that bussy up because I could hear the whimpers and cries. :huhldup:

However, they did have a few cars as well so it could have been the cats meowing :jbhmm:

But it’s often happened in weekends and the white dude seems to have been a visitor on weekends. I’m not sure if they lived together :patrice:

You're not gay?

Wow

Daps
I had a fat couple that lived in the apartment underneath me…this was years back…I’d be trying to sleep and could hear them fukking…to solve the problem I bought a box fan and laid it face down on the floor at night which prevented me from hearing them…I laid it face down cuz I had to use the shyt all year including winter to avoid hearing them
Them "relaxing" rain videos on youtube got me through the days my momma was on demon timing.:mjcry:

I remember this one time ol' boy who my mom would sometimes braid his hair was knocking at the door and I answered and he asked "yo momma here?"
I replied "no:aicmon:" but it's almost like he knew she was there maybe becuz he just got done talking to her over the Phone so he asks again but this time louder "IS YO MOMMA HERE!?" Then she yells from upstairs "oh you can let him in". So I open the door and he looks at me on some :childplease: shyt on the way upstairs to her room. I wasn't bothered much, so I head to my room which is right next to her's and not even 10 mins later he gets to clapping her cheeks with a vengeance.:huhldup:

I'm just in my room like "yea aight:aicmon:"
thinking to myself like "wish that nikka would try dapping me up again. We aint even cool no more.:aicmon:"

Anyway I turned the volume up high enough to block out the sounds and just took myself to a much more peaceful place.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them "relaxing" rain videos on youtube got me through the days my momma was on demon timing.:mjcry:

I remember this one time ol' boy who my mom would sometimes braid his hair was knocking at the door and I answered and he asked "yo momma here?"
I replied "no:aicmon:" but it's almost like he knew she was there maybe becuz he just got done talking to her over the Phone so he asks again but this time louder "IS YO MOMMA HERE!?" Then she yells from upstairs "oh you can let him in". So I open the door and he looks at me on some :childplease: shyt on the way upstairs to her room. I wasn't bothered much, so I head to my room which is right next to her's and not even 10 mins later he gets to clapping her cheeks with a vengeance.:huhldup:

thinking to myself like "wish that nikka would try dapping me up again. We aint even cool no more.:aicmon:"

Anyway I turned the volume up high enough to block out the sounds and just took myself to a much more peaceful place.

damn. :sadcam:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Should’ve had the drop on ol boy after that, fukk dat :birdman:

DifferentAptHen-max-1mb.gif

Sway

Banned
Daps

Mama gotta have a life too. :troll:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

However, they did have a few cats as well so it could have been the cats meowing :jbhmm:

But it often happened in weekends and the white dude seems to have been a visitor on weekends. I’m not sure if they lived together :patrice:

giphy.webp

Daps

But it often happened in weekends and the white dude seems to have been a visitor on weekends. I’m not sure if they lived together :patrice:
raw