Neither of the major parties support reparations. Instead of staying home, vote for the party that does.

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
Thecoli really wants to waste a vote on a third-party candidate. I do wish we had a viable 3rd party. The way we elect presidents needs to change.
Third party voting would tell both parties ADOS/FBA ain't for the games no more and going their own way.
Mobilizing the vote on policy, putting together policies, businesses and communities would put everybody on notice.

:martin:
We ain't arguin' today, send a message or read the fine print.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Thecoli really wants to waste a vote on a third-party candidate. I do wish we had a viable 3rd party. The way we elect presidents needs to change.
My brother, I'm saying people should vote. It's literally in the title. I'm suggesting THIS as the alternative to "no tangibles no vote" if you feel strongly about reparations, NOT voting accomplishes nothing.

Voting for a third party at the very least shows that you actually care about the issue. If someone asks "why aren't you voting for a Democrat" you can then say "because they have not mentioned reparations in their platform. I'm voting for the party that has"

My God, the media ecosystem has completely stunted the imaginations of so many of us that people literally cannot imagine voting for anyone else other than the existing two big parties or not at all. To tweak an existing phrase:
"It is easier to imagine the end of democracy than the success of a third party"

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
My brother, I'm saying people should vote. It's literally in the title. I'm suggesting THIS as the alternative to "no tangibles no vote" if you feel strongly about reparations, NOT voting accomplishes nothing.

Voting for a third party at the very least shows that you actually care about the issue. If someone asks "why aren't you voting for a Democrat" you can then say "because they have not mentioned reparations in their platform. I'm voting for the party that has"

My God, the media ecosystem has completely stunted the imaginations of so many of us that people literally cannot imagine voting for anyone else other than the existing two big parties or not at all. To tweak an existing phrase:
"It is easier to imagine the end of democracy than the success of a third party"
And I'm telling you that shyt is a waste of a vote in presidential elections. shyt is no different than not voting at all.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Honestly, we can dead the whole "reparations" convo on here.

Internet Ass Muhfukkas did nothing to advance the issue in 5 years so they damn sure aint finna do it in 7 months. These b*stards are still in a chokehold over bullshyt like "Streamer Kai Cenat says..." -- that thread has 3.5x more engagement than a thread on reparations :mjlol: WHAT REPARATIONS

if the issue ain't contributing to this never ending cycle of social media fauxrage then :snooze: