Neither Sami Zayne or Cody Rhodes Should Dethrone Roman Reigns

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as the Bloodline still on the same page for the most part, he should remain champ.. not to mention he closing in on 1000 days, why waste that opportunity?

That story alone is bigger than the Cody Rhodes success story. Some of what we saw with Jey debating between Roman and SZ should lead to Roman’s demise.

I get ppl wanted bruh to win but that story need to develop more. Usos finally lost and he’s gonna get on their head about getting the belts back causing more issues.

He should only lose when he’s completely ran out of backup.. his whole run has been based on ppl nearly beating him until he’s saved :yeshrug:

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I’m at peace with the crappy ending to Wrestlemania.

Have Bron Brekker debut and squash Roman in 5 minutes at a PLE later this year.

Romans run with the belt is beyond Honky Tonk Man status right now.

Even HHH was self aware enough to tap out to Benoit at WM 20 and let him have some shine.
hhh reign of terror

supercena fukkery

this is just the next in line ha

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm not saying that it's going to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Roman retained at Mania this year. It seems like since Cody rose up from below that stage last year at Mania, he has been coined to be the one to dethrone Roman, but I remember a similar scenario happening a few years ago that the IWC thought was going to happen and then WWE hit us with the :troll: instead.

IWC (2017): "Roman just beat The Undertaker, and Brock just beat Goldberg for the title. Looks like it's going to be Brock vs. Roman at next year's WrestleMania, with Roman going over."
WWE: (2018): "Nah. :mjlol:"
Brock-Lesnar-Roman-Reigns-WrestleMania-34-1024x576.jpeg

IWC (2022): "Cody just had a successful debut and Roman just went over Brock for the title. Looks like it's going to be Roman vs. Cody at next year's WrestleMania, with Cody going over."
WWE (2023): "Oh, word? :mjpls:"

Always expect the unexpected, brehs.
:blessed: :blessed: :blessed: