Nelly wants that old thang back: walks across stage to give Ashanti a "Where my hug at?" moment...

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Wow Ashanti is 40? It's sad she's probably gonna end up alone and childless. Now some women don't want kids I get that. But Ashanti is beautiful and she can't use the working on her career excuse. Because her career been dead since 2004. She been done with Nelly since 2014 yet still craved social media attention instead of foucsing on herself and making better decisions when it comes to choosing men. I mean all this attention, all these thick thighs comments, emojis on instagram and you don't have love. I could see if she was a boss like Oprah but she's not. She doesn't have the long catalog to tour like a Sade or a Patti Labelle.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Wow Ashanti is 40? It's sad she's probably gonna end up alone and childless. Now some women don't want kids I get that. But Ashanti is beautiful and she can't use the working on her career excuse. Because her career been dead since 2004. She been done with Nelly since 2014 yet still craved social media attention instead of foucsing on herself and making better decisions when it comes to choosing men. I mean all this attention, all these thick thighs comments, emojis on instagram and you don't have love. I could see if she was a boss like Oprah but she's not. She doesn't have the long catalog to tour like a Sade or a Patti Labelle.

Shes in a relationship. She revealed that a few days ago on fat joe's IG live with Ja Rule when they asked her about Nelly.

Daps
He got the coy church hug :francis::pachaha:

Nah that's the hug that any man would give his ex if they were on okay terms and hadnt seen each other in a while.

He was playing it cool the whole time even when he went to get the hug. He hugged her and then went straight to dapping up somebody else.

I would have done the same thing.