Neo-Liberalism Has FAILED In The U.S. (We Will See MORE Alt-Rights In HL)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Paying ridiculous feed for a college education and obamacare being the best thing you could come up with to solve the healthcare issue is being behind.

How is it 2016 and people actually need to pay to go to college or get medical care with half of the people being poor in the richest country in the world? fukking madness.

Because not everything is free leech. How you think innovations in medicine and tech happens? By magic? FOH. If anything The Feds should get out of education esp at the college level. That includes Dems funding these worthless beauracues and tenured overplayed prof and Rethugs constantly slashing state schools to the bone

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Spoken like a realistic adult and not a noob 20 year old dikk hopping ideologies and politicians. You are the prototype of ooche Wallis/one mic
That was a lame line and stop copping Nas lines. I'm realistic and know that Neo-Liberalism has FAILED. Until people like yourself realize that there will be no improvements.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That was a lame line and stop copping Nas lines. I'm realistic and know that Neo-Liberalism has FAILED. Until people like yourself realize that there will be no improvements.

So please tell me where dominant central planning has been a success?

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
You already know the real answers. Just look at the social programs in Europe that have by passed us.

Germany is the only legit example and they aren't nearly as liberal as other countries on the continent.

The southern half of the continent is in shambles, France is seeing terribly low growth, the Scandanavian countries are completely oil dependent...