Net neutrality rules will officially end on April 23

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Its been a good run brehs:mjcry:. Let us enjoy the last few weeks of the open internet.
Don't hold back on the fukkery. It might be the last chance for us brokeboi's:mjcry:

"The Federal Communications Commission's repeal of net neutrality is scheduled to take effect on April 23, according to a copy of the order was published with the Federal Register on Thursday.

The Republican-led FCC voted along party lines in December to repeal Obama-era net neutrality protections, which were intended to keep the internet open and fair.

With the repeal, the FCC will do away with rules barring internet providers from blocking or slowing down access to online content. The FCC will also eliminate a rule barring providers from prioritizing their own content."
Net neutrality rules will officially end on April 23

@The Burger King gon hol it down:salute:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Cable companies loosing money because everyone is dropping cable and just keeping internet. This has caused the cable industry to lobby congress to push this bullshyt through so they can charge for more then just data caps. They gone get on some fukk shyt like trying to charge you an addI fee per month to stream video or some shyt.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Cats are too busy analyzing a Disney movie about a fictional country, discussing sneakers, and stalking IG chicks they could never pull, to notice this thread.

I'm not too worried about NN, because i have enough money to be able to adapt in general.

But the repealing of NN by Republicans has to do with the upcoming shift there will be. NN is just one part. wealthy politicians want a lot to change. They want what benefits them, they could care less about the people living check to check. It's past time to wake up, but a lot of nikkas are still asleep. At this point if you're still playing around, wasting money and not building, you're getting left behind. Simple as that.

What a lot of BP don't see is that the middle class is shrinking. And if you're barely/borderline middle class right now? Good luck. The cost of living is going to go up a lot, the economy is shifting towards one where entrepreneurs solely benefit (why do you think business owners are benefiting from a lot of things lately, the OWNERS are thriving, that's why i stressed ownership on here to you nikkas, the employees don't get the same financial perks and are expendable), and a lot of ppl are getting laid off. Black ppl are always the most shocked when hard times hit, no matter how many warnings are given, because a lot of us think something will "never" happen.

The middle class has been shrinking for awhile now, there's even been articles about it, i'm not making it up. But in the future, there is going to mostly be the "haves and the have nots". Gonna be a lot more people struggling and then the rich living even better than they already were. That gap is about to widen, mark my words. Some dusty idiot will quote this with a stupid smiley as usual, that's all they're good for is cracking jokes. I think most of the goofy nikkas who laugh at financial literacy/economic threads won't be laughing 10 years from now.

But as they continue to engulf themselves into escapism entertainment, jokes, and trinkets, the gap is widening. nikkas better start planning for the future.