Net Neutrality: The War To Destroy the Internet

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Kojima-sama was trying to warn us back in 2001. We didn't listen. This is the face of a man who knew what was coming.
Hideo-Kojima-2.jpg.36f6515e7600060c7b58a31534021819.jpg

Explain this. Ive played MGS2. Dont remember what you are talking about

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ajit was a bad pick by Obama to have any power at all, but he didnt put the battery in the mans back like Trump did...Obama had the power to dead this shyt a while back, so you cant say hes the bigger fault factor

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
American people have to wake up before they fighting back at the 1 percent before it is too late. Police state like Brazil internet like Russia oligarchs like Russia terrible poverty like third world country next they going to charge for water
Best country in the world my ass.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why is it that the same bytches and nikkas who talked the most shyt on Twitter all day, calling other nikkas broke for not buying Jordans and Balenciagas and shyt, etc are suddenly panicking on there right now?:mjlol: i thought those nikkas were balling? I thought they were stunting on frugal nikkas like us? What? Those nikkas can't afford this?

Were they FRONTING on twitter this whole time? :ohhh:like i said they were?

Priorities, nikkas. I tried to warn nikkas for years to SAVE. To stop blowing your check on dumb shyt. Always be prepared, JUST IN CASE.

But nah, nikkas were like, "YOLO, i don't know if i'ma be alive tomorrow, i gotta stunt on these nikkas"
"I gotta sit on twitter all afternoon calling nikkas lame and bums"

I guess saving and investing isn't for lames anymore huh. i guess you'll start today

I'm definitely not "happy" this happened, but the sky isn't falling for me either:yeshrug:the nikkas and hoes who fronted financially online are the ones who are the most upset. The rest of us may not be happy about it but we aren't tripping because we can afford it

Last edited:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
i hate donald trump, this piece of shyt ajit pai and all of the people who voted for trump.

they were voted by the people to serve the people yet they fukk over the people. it was clear that most americans wanted net neutrality to stay yet they still went through with this shyt.

hopefully congress reverse the ruling. i know attorney generals across america are challenging this so there's still a chance this doesn't go through.

gotta say fukk obama too since he put him on the fcc.