Netflix documentary about rappers and they're expensive jewelry coming soon

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
If platinum was still popping in the game people would be robbing rappers instead of catalytic converterss:birdman:

And are they going to explain how jewelry has a 350-500% mark-up and the artificial restrictions of stones:sas2:

Last edited:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
oh word YouTube Originals July 8th got you & good looks. i'm gonna tell my brother and pops about this so maybe we can watch it together. don't think my sister cares lol

my father HATES jewelry on men period. he still cringes at me & my brother's earrings. but big ole rapper chains? his commentary finna be epic :dead:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
zhVRm05.gif

:dead:

Waiting for a rapper to come out with a golden shoulder pad with an iced out parrot sittin on it.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Ben baller I see u! ICE ICE age a real one , hope they have Floyd on this or else it lacks substance .. hopefully they go behind and show all aspects . From design , to mark up , to diamond setting , to sourcing of diamonds , to Africa , ETC

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh word YouTube Originals July 8th got you & good looks. i'm gonna tell my brother and pops about this so maybe we can watch it together. don't think my sister cares lol

my father HATES jewelry on men period. he still cringes at me & my brother's earrings. but big ole rapper chains? his commentary finna be epic :dead:

I feel like I agree with your father I bet he tells you all the time that a lot of men obsess over wearing jewelry more than women

you gotta admit it does come across weird as fukk when men are into jewelry more than women

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Three men, white man, Black man, and a jew had done a days work and were waiting to be paid. The owner of the company asked each how they wanted to be paid - the white man asked for securities, the Black man asked for cash, and the jew asked for a buncha fake jewelry and “that colored boy’s address.”

That was a joke Malcolm said Sen Goldwater was out telling on the campaign trail when he was running for president.