Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Spotify, AppleMusic, HBOMax, YouTube, Patreon, CuriousityStream, TIDAL, etc

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like different shows on different platforms, so I rotate them once they become available

I get STARZ when power is on
Amazon when the boys is on
Etc

I don’t need all those apps at once

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Only pay Spotify and Disney +...Hulu is free through my Sprint account, thankfully. I'm thinking of getting HBO Max but then wonder how often I'd watch it and change my mind.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youtube, Amazon, and thats it for me.

I dont even understand how anyone finds TV or Movies interesting at all these days.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They got my ass something terrible with the free trial :francis:

I literally can't go back to Youtube with ads. I was paying for it when it was bundled with premum Google Play Music. GPM is dead and I'm still not turning back.

I don't even want Youtube Vanced. The convenience of just logging in as opposed to installing the apk on every device and worrying about if an update breaks it is just too good :ohlawd:

Valid point ,,,,,,since I only watch Urban Exploration video on youtube everyone once in while and play ASMR in the background on my phone,,,, I just side load BRAVE on the shield and put brave in Desktop mode on the phone,,,,,
works great for me with no ads and background play works great.

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
I’d drop everything else before I drop YouTube premium . No commercials , downloads on every phone I have. I watch more YouTube then all other streaming apps combined
Same here. YT (Vanced) is my most used app for videos across all my devices. The only thing YT Vanced doesn't offer is downloads, but I don't download YT videos anyway.
Are you also watchin' premium content?

Mrhateeverything

F America
Daps
Same here. YT (Vanced) is my most used app for videos across all my devices. The only thing YT Vanced doesn't offer is downloads, but I don't download YT videos anyway.
Are you also watchin' premium content?
I bought it for cobra Kai when the 1st season came out few years back and I could never go back. I don’t see any premium content that they offer that interest me .

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I got Netflix and I'm getting HBO Max and League Pass

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
  • Netflix
  • Hulu w/ Ads & Spotify Premium bundle
  • Prime Video & Music (included with Prime)
  • Peacock (included with Xfinity)
Everything else -
ac1287bb461e4b7a48bdbec2b994b827e17287a3.gifv