Netflix is raising prices (Basic $9.99, Standard $15.49, Premium $19.99)

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Bruh. That was the plan all along. Attract customers with cheap pricing once the the customer base is big enough and for better or worse dependant on your service increase the price incrementally. That infrastructure and all those employees ain't gonna pay for themselves :yeshrug:
Don't even need all that really, companies always trying to over extend the shyt out of everything these days

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
DOG :mjlol: nikkax doing all this Thomas Crown Affair shyt for what?
featured14.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Well cancel.
:heh:

That's why streaming is still heads and shoulders above cable cause you can cancel and get it back whenever you want without being tied into anything.

People are too stupid to know how to advantageously work streaming (not you specifically people in general). Unlike cable streaming service shows are going to live on the platform forever. If you're a price watcher type dont subscribe to all of them at once. But people sub to all of them at once cause they think they're gonna miss something :heh: sub watch what you want then drop it for another one rinse and repeat.
Aint enough time to watch all that TV anyway unless you retired like my mamma :heh:
You miss my post where I said I’m the plug? I take one for the team cuz my family uses it a lot. All good as other people have hooked me up on their hbo, showtime and peloton accounts. Give to get

I also do sub and unsubscribe, did it with Apple to catch Ted lasso and then he morning show

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The thing is the majority of the world don't have time for all that nor care to do this. They just rather pay the $15-20 bucks and press play

Meh it takes literally five minutes and you do it onCE to save hundreds

Nukkaz will wait in line for 7 hours to get a ps5 to gain a few hundred in profit but 5 minutes is disabling booby traps :mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
People like to complain, this ain’t going to hurt your pockets in anyway. It’s like $2 increase,

People keep saying Netflix doesn’t have enough content but they had the hottest shows last year and they getting A list actors to do shows and movies. They basically put out new content monthly. They by far have the most content of all the streaming services.

So what if you don’t think the shows are hbo levels of great, it’s still 100100825692 times better than cable.

Like a few people have said if watching tv is getting too expensive then it’s time to find other things to do with your free time

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Streaming sites & torrents...

Haven't paid to watch anything since quarantine

Thank you to the studios & leakers putting out HD quality content for me to download

:blessed: