NETFLIX...RESIDENT EVIL TV SERIES!!!! ORIGINAL THREAD*UPDATE :wow::gladbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

It would appear that perhaps streaming service giant Netflix is getting in on the upcoming Resident Evil film franchise reboot, as a report is claiming a tv series is in the works at Netflix Studios.

According to Deadline, who thus far are the sole outlet claiming knowledge of this, saying:

I hear the series will keep the basic premise, which also served as a setup for the movie franchise. The drama series will explore the dark inner workings of the Umbrella Corporation and the new world order caused by the outbreak of the T-virus. While the project is in early stages, the series is expected to incorporate all of Resident Evil’s signature elements, including action sequences and “easter eggs.”

Constantin Film recently brought on 47 Meters Down‘s Johannes Roberts to write and direct the Resident Evil reboot, but this tv series may not be that same project or reboot.

We do know that Constantin Film was exploring the best possible option for a reboot, so maybe this is the way they’re going.

Milla Jovovoich will not be a part of it, nor will her husband Paul WS Anderson who helmed all 6 films in the main franchise.

We’ll let you know if any of this gets confirmed.

:fisher:
Ready for all the fukkery...:EmpGood:

UPDATE!!!!:

5277550295908352.png

:banderas:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm all for a compelling story set in the RE universe where death lurks around every corner and NO ONE is safe...:ld:

I hope it's about a younr wesker working at the arklay facility at the spence mansion :lupe:

always wanted to see a true origin story of the virus from the eyes of the people who made it :lupe:

A young wesker as a hot shot gives no fukks scientist who doubles as the leader of stars :lupe:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I support the idea of a show instead of a movie. Movies went from decent to atrocious money grabs.

Outside of the first one, they’re mostly forgettable